PART 3

"Excuse me! Can you move your backpack, if you don't mind?" Tae asked a girl in the library. She nodded and moved her belongings. Tae was going through a book of Collen Hoover for his literature assignment. He was quite indulged in the book. When he heard some commotion. Tae squinted his eyebrows trying to recognize the two figures. It was Jeon and Daniel. Jeongguk was bowing and apologizing whereas Daniel was showing his arrogant behaviour.

"What that motherducker is doing here!!!" Tae exclaimed. The librarian cleared the commotion. Jeongguk hurried towards Literature section. Tae too grabbed his bag and followed the boy. Jeongguk was looking like in search of some specific book. Tae too started pretending like he was searching some thing. Tae cleared his throat.

"Uhm.. Need any help?!" Tae asked.

"Thanks..." Jeongguk said without looking at him.

"What are you looking for!!!" Tae again gathered courage.

"A book...." Jeongguk said in his usual uninterested tone.

A smiley boy came there holding a children's book.

"Jungkookie.. Look what I found..." He said showing his smile which was worth a toothpaste commercial.

Jeongguk turned and looked at the book. And smiled.

"Hyung... You have read it thousands of times already..." Jeongguk chuckled.

Tae was in awe. He never saw Jeongguk talking and smiling. His voice was sweet as honey and smooth as butter with some cute stuttering in between. But... But... But he was.... He doesn't know what he was feeling... He was not the reason of his smile... Is this feeling called jealousy?!... If yes... Then he was jealous.

"I know... I read it hoping it's ending will change..." Hobi smiled sadly.

Kook shook his head and took The Little Mermaid book from Hobi's hands.

"But it does have a good ending." Kook smiled.

"I wanted the Prince to fall for her..." Hobi argued.

"Maybe she was destined to suffer.." Jeongguk said.

"Destiny can't be so cruel..." Hobi said again. Jeongguk just smiled at him.

"I can't find it starts with us..." Jeongguk whined sadly.

"I am done with it.." Tae said handing the book to Jeongguk. Tae turned around to leave.

"Hey... Thank you..." Jeongguk said.

Tae turned to look the little smile on Jeongguk's face.

"And thank you for that day too..." Jeongguk said embarrassingly.

Tae chuckled.

"Owwwhhhhhh soooooo he is the guy who saved you..." Hobi intrupted.

Tae looked at Hobi.

"Um... Sorry!! Do I know you?!" Tae asked.

"Ah... Actually I'm Jeongguk's best friend..." Hobi stretched his hand for a hand shake which Tae gladly took.

"Let's grab a coffee..." Hobi offered to Tae.

"o-okay... Sure..." Tae said looking at Jeongguk.

"Don't mind this nerd..." Hobi said wrapping his long arm around Tae's neck.

Jeongguk glared Hoseok and the three of them went to the cafe beside the library.