PART 12

"Are you sure about it hyung... I mean it's been a month since you started working for that drama. People now know you...."

"Koo... trust me nothing will go wrong."

"I trust you hyung... but... I don't wanna be an obstacle in your life."

"Kookah... You are the support system for me... know that."

"Then I will start packing things."

"Yeah... gooo... fast... I want you back here in half an hour... we need to design interior of this apartment."

"Ggukah... It's not necessary to move out. Yeah?... You can just stay here... hmm???" Jin was trying to convince Jeongguk. Jeongguk haven't told anyone that he has a boyfriend aka Kim Taehyung. Taehyung has decided to keep it a secret for their careers. But he hasn't said to hide from Namjin... but Jeongguk was too dumb to understand. And that was not the best decision he made, but for him it was.

"Hyung... I want to live on my own... independently... please..." Jeongguk pleaded with his doe eyes. Who was Jin and Namjoon to refuse them. They sighed out of sadness and nonetheless helped him in packing.

"Do you want me to drop you there???" Namjoon asked.

"No hyung... I'll take cab.."

"At least show us your apartment or address..."

"Confidential... sorry..."

Namjin shared a glance and sighed for nth time that day. They couldn't even stop him from doing so because Jeongguk was too enthusiastic to live on his own and the couple didn't wanted to break that bubble.

Jeongguk got out of the cab and breathed deeply. He moved to the elevator and pressed 07. The elevator dinged. He moved his luggage out of it and found the apartment no. 3012. The bell... why will he need door bell. He entered the pass 0109. As soon as the door opened he was engulfed in a warm hug. He was squished between the long veiny arms and hard chest. Still he was giggling.

"I missed you..." Taehyung whined.

Jeongguk looked up only to get his lips captured by the wild beast who was a tiger cub just a few moments ago. Jeongguk moaned when Taehyung forcefully entered his tongue into the younger mouth.

Smut in next chapter

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *