PART 7

"Joonaaaaaahhhh..... seriously... you don't have anyyyyy vacant spot in that big ass company!!!??? They both are bugging me since morning. Please......" Jin showed his pout and puppy eyes.

Namjoon sighed and pecked on that pout.

"But tell them I won't give them a raise just because I know them. They have to work hard." Namjoon said back hugging Jin.

Jin smiled and ruffled Namjoon's hairs whose head was sunk i
n his broad shoulder.

"I love you." Jin said.

"You only say these words when I do something for your not even adopted sons." Namjoon mumbeled sending some tickles on Jin's shoulder.

"Says who!!! Who spoiled them the most." Jin said.

"I love you too." Namjoon kissed Jin's cheek from behind.

"Taehyung ready?" The director asked.

Taehyung turned from the board and gave a thumbs up.

"Okay... Lights... camera.... ACTION."

"Why I have to see your face again and again.... spoiled my day again." A bully girl enters the class and kicks Taehyung's leg. He gasps and continues to wipe the board.

"You have guts to ignore me after showing yourself....." The girl grabbed his hairs.

"What's going on here?" A boy enters the room who is Taehyung's cousin too.

"Oppaaa..." The girl clings on his arm.
"He tried to trip me..." The girl says in fake innocent voice.

"Taehyungah.... Can't you just learn your lesson at once....Huh?" He grabs Taehyung's hair. Taehyung whimpers and the duster fall from his hands and landed on the girl's toe. The girl gasp and make a crying face.

"I'm done with you.... You parasite.... How long are you gonna live sucking our bloods.... Aren't we doing enough for you already... Can't you just live quietly in a corner or just die like your slutty parents?"

Taehyung jerks his head and got free from his hold.

"Yijin-ah you shouldn't have brought my parent's here." Taehyung glared through his spects.

"Or what??!!!" He hit Taehyung's shoulders. "They were freaking whores leaving a slut behind. You know what you shouldn't be born at the first place..... all you do is make others' life hell.." He punched Taehyung. Taehyung fell on the ground, he started kicking his stomach until a tall boy came.

"Yijin-shi.... You should leave before I call Sensaengnim..." Wooshik warned the bully. Yijin glared at Wooshik and went near him.

"You are nothing less than this faggot." Yijin said in Wooshik's ear and went out with is so called girlfriend.

Wooshik bent down to pick Taehyung up. He escorted him to the infirmary. Taehyung was strangely quite.

"You want to talk about it?"

"I.... I never asked to be born." Taehyung said while his voice quivered.

"He is going off script sir..." The assistant director panicked.

"Shhhh..."

"I.... I never asked to be born." Taehyung said while his voice quivered.

"Huh?"

"I never asked to be born in this hell Wooshik-ah.... Nobody knows what I am paying to even breath. Why my life is so pitiful?... Was it less to snatch my parents away???.... I am suffocating here... I want to cry but I know there's no one to wipe my tears or give me shoulder. I don't want to live either, but... but I'm scared of death...." He let out a bitter chuckle wiping his tears harshly.