Character List

Main Characters

Elma Farfalla Monti: (17) The lost daughter of Lorenzo and Klara Monti, The Lost Sicilian Princess. She is a stubborn five-foot girl with black hair and cobalt-blue eyes. Elma had five tattoos, The Rose Dragon Omega Tattoo on her right shoulder, The Japanese Omega Tattoo behind her neck, a katana with the characters 名誉 (honor), and three butterflies right above her right breast. Then there are her knife scars that litter her left arm. She is the 1st Donna Of The Japanese and German Mafia, created The Rose Dragons Mafia, and is the 2nd Mafia Queen. Since she was small, Elma had to learn how to survive in the underworld. She tends to be very clumsy and also tends to fall asleep during serious situations, just like her mom.

Iris Rose: Aka, Elma as Madam Rose. Madam Rose is known both in the business world and the underworld for BlackGuard.

Sakai Rin: Elma Monti's identity for seven years after The Bulgarian Hit.

Lorenzo Monti: (52) A tall six-plus male with black hair and cobalt blue eyes. He is a father to six boys and one girl. While being a father, Lorenzo is also The 61st Don Of The Sicilian Mafia and CEO of Monti Incorporation. He is fluent in Italian, English, and Russian but can only speak German.

Dominic Monti: (21) The heir to The Sicilian Mafia. He is a tall six-plus male with black hair and cobalt blue eyes. Dominic is a strong-willed man who likes the olive green color. He is also the eldest son of both Lorenzo and Klara Monti. But also the oldest and the calmest one of his triplets.

Ricco Monti: (21) A medical expert and a street racer. He is six plus with black hair and sable brown eyes. Ricco is the second son of Lorenzo and the middle of his triplets. His favorite color is black, and he likes boxing.

Alonso Monti: (21) An assassin/street fighter known as the Reaper. Alonso is Lorenzo's third son and the youngest of the triplets. He is known for having the least control over his temper; his favorite color is red. Alonso is tall with very dark brown hair and cobalt blue eyes.

Mateo Monti: (19) The funny identical twin between him and Romeo. Mateo is talented with paperwork and computers. His favorite color is Blue, and he loves shopping. He is also fluent in Italian and English. Mateo is the fourth son of Lorenzo and Klara Monti. He is also six-plus with black hair and sable brown eyes.

Romeo Monti: (19) The serious identical twin, even if he is the younger one. Romeo is the weapons specialist and a street fighter known as Bullet. He also loves baking treats, and his favorite is gray. Romeo is fluent in Italian and English but is still learning German. He is the fifth son of Lorenzo and Klara Monti.

Elio Monti: (17) The sixth son of Lorenzo and Klara Monti. Elio is known as The Serpent in Italy for his street racing. His favorite color is orange, and he loves pranks. Elio is also fluent in Italian and English but currently still learning Spanish. He is also a tall male with dark brown hair and sable brown eyes.

Domenico Monti: (73) Lorenzo, Marcello, Raffaele and Valentino's father. Domenico is also the 60th Don Of The Sicilian Mafia. He is six plus with black hair and hazel eyes.

Viviana Monti: (72) Lorenzo, Marcello, Raffaele and Valentino's mother. Before becoming the wife of the 60th Don Of The Sicilian Mafia, Viviana was a chef at one of Domenico's restaurants. She is six foot with light brown hair and cobalt blue eyes.

Zachary Davies: (58) The underboss/second in command of The Rose Dragons Mafia.

Clover Heart: (21) Consigliere/third in command of The Rose Dragons Mafia.