(Soren's POV)

[Please support my next story entitled, " The Unwanted Wife. "]

***

"Fuck!" I combed my hair, frustrated its because things were not going as it should be. Rats are damaging our goods.

Mas binilisan ko pa ang pagmamaneho ng motor papunta sa paaralang wala naman akong natutunan.

Tang-inang yan.

I saw Eris when I was at the parking lot. She's smiling at me with a f*ck me look. She's my fling. Nothing serious.

I smirk and went to her. Then one thing led to another. We just found ourselves making out in one of the classrooms that was empty.

She's straddling me and moaning like crazy. I didn't even do something special, I felt like I'm just kissing a bland tree. A loud bland tree but since I don't have time to complain.

Pwede na.

I just needed some distraction.

I suddenly opened my eyes when I felt that someone was approaching. I can hear the footsteps but I pretended that it's nothing.

I don't care.

Suddenly, the door opened. My eyes automatically landed on someone. Eris stopped and also looked at someone who came.

There stood a girl wearing a black hoodie.

"Ahhh" She said mortified and cover her innocent eyes. I almost laugh. She's cute.

"Sino ka?" Eris intervened. The girl didn't answered. She met my eyes and looked at me. I smirk and she blushed.

Fucking beautiful.

"I-I am really s-sorry. I didn't m-mean. Oh my god, This is so embarassing. Uhh.."

"You want to watch us? Leave." I said coldly. As cold as possible to scare her. She's too beautiful and I'm tempted. Fucksh*t.

When did I become attracted to someone?

Tsk. What am I even thinking. I'm not attracted to her. I've never been attracted to someone and I will never be.

No fucking way.

That's impossible shit.

"Uhh... I-I am really sorry to....i-interrupt you." She stuttered.

Mas lalo siyang namula habang tinitingnan kami. And I just realized our position.

Tsk. Innocent.

Good.

I can't help but smirk and nod.

"I don't have time for this." I said.

But I do have time staring to her. But today's not the good time.

"Don't be like that, babe." Alo sakin ni Eris sabay haplos sa dibdib ko.

My hands grip Eris' hips tightly.

Sh*t.

Run now, beautiful.

" I just need to.... uhhh... f-find my necklace." She mumbled softly.

Oh f*ck nagdahilan pa.

"Ano pang hinihintay mo? Do you want us to find it for you?" Eris snapped.

I grinned when she doesn't know what to act or what to say.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

"You can c-continue the.. uhhh.. what you're..uhh.. doing. I'm really sorry." Sabi niya nang makuha niya ang kwentas. Sumulyap siyang muli at nagtama muna ang mata namin.