CHAPTER 44

Chapter 44

    Because he knows everything, it is true, this graduation exam, Ming Xia should not answer too easily.

    After the examination, the results of the final exam finally came out.

    It would be too troublesome to send the aggregated results to each teacher in the school separately, so they were packed and compressed, and sent directly to the grade director of each school, and then the grade director sent it to the group where the teachers of each subject belonged. , for download and viewing.

    In previous years, "No. 1 Middle School" took the lead in every exam. Students from "No. 1 Middle School" took the top spot in the joint examination of the three schools for several years. No. 2 middle school students never won the first place.

    The number of top students without any suspense, the undergraduate rate without any suspense, and the crushing ranking without any suspense make the "No. 1 Middle School" very confident in the joint entrance examination of the three schools.

    It's the same this year.

    I got the summary results, because I was in a hurry to pick up my daughter from elementary school, the grade director of "No. 1 Middle School" didn't even open it. After unpacking the compressed package, I took a quick glance. The students in the front row were basically from our school. So I sent it directly to various groups with confidence, for the teachers to download and check by themselves, and plan to come back to read it at night.

    After that, he packed up his things and prepared to go to the parking lot to ride his small battery.

    When going downstairs, the grade director passed by several offices downstairs and found that the teachers inside were discussing something together. He thought it was a notification, so he hurriedly took out his mobile phone, but found that there was no notification.

    Confused, he took off his cotton gloves, knocked on the door, and entered the office.

    "Why don't you go to eat, what are you discussing?" he asked.

    Several teachers were having a heated discussion. When they saw the grade director coming, and heard him say that again, they couldn't help but feel a little strange: "Did you not read the overall ranking of the three schools in the final results?" The

    grade director nodded in a daze : "Just glanced at it. But isn't it the same as in previous years? Our school is better than theirs in terms of student source, and it's normal to have good grades. Why do you feel so surprised?"

    Hearing this, several teachers looked at each other, shook their heads, and motioned him to look at the report card.

    The grade director frowned immediately.

    Could it be that "Eastern High School" won the first place in the joint examination of the three schools this year?

    its not right.

    In this third year of high school, their school has Guo Zihao who entered the provincial team last year. His grades in several other subjects are also very good. Every time, his total score is far ahead and he takes the first place in the school, leaving the second place by more than ten points. Even more than twenty percent.

    "Donggao" has only one person who has entered the h rematch this year, and the score is not very high. It seems that he has just passed a hundred. It is not comparable to Guo Zihao who directly got a full score. I heard that he is still very serious. It is impossible to compete Ranked No. 1 in the entrance examination.