CHAPTER 99

Chapter 99

    In sci-fi novels and movies, there is a joke called "Undecided, Quantum Mechanics". It is too cumbersome to give specific examples. It can be understood that quantum settings are very common in the sci-fi world, and are often used in Among many plots. Human beings are always full of curiosity and desire to conquer in scientific exploration, the quantum world is mysterious, and quantum communication, as one of the many branches of quantum physics, although it is a new interdisciplinary subject emerging in the past two decades, it has also become a The sea of ​​stars that mankind wants to conquer in the next step.

    Imagine how shocking the scenes that only appear in big-budget movies can be turned into reality, it will make science fiction fans and most people who have expectations for a strong future for the motherland enraged Passionate.

    Previously, when Mingxia researched the new QKD product, it not only caused a stir in the physics world, but also made people who were popularized because of her concern about how magical and mysterious the quantum world is. This summer The practical application is full of expectations. And now, what kind of "MAE" company in the United States suddenly popped up to grab this research result from them?

    Why!

    Don’t look at the daily life, Chinese people always say something to me, I say something to you, no one is convinced, it seems that they are not united, often because they see some black things that are inevitable in the dark side of society, they can’t help being disappointed with the motherland , say "I'm not patriotic anymore" and "hate iron can't make steel", but once encountering such things that are related to the long-term interests of the motherland, I will still be very worried and want to do my best to contribute. .

    This is the character traits of Chinese people, just like a joke posted on the Internet before: When foreigners change their nationality, they will always say "Amen" to express their beliefs that they are from another country. I really feel that I will be from that country in the future. But Huaguo people are different. Even if he said a hundred words of "Amen", he still thought in his heart, "No, I am still a Huaguo person, I just changed my ID."

    Of course, this joke is not very realistic. It is just a joke. It also involves different beliefs and other reasons. It cannot be true, but it does reflect the unity and patriotism rooted in the hearts of Chinese people.

    Just like now, the United States, relying on the "Hu Yi Institute of Physics" and "Luye Technology Company" to produce no evidence, blatantly said that this is their own research results, and even said that they would go public this summer, which is expressly expressing malicious intentions As a result of the competition, many Chinese people at home and abroad expressed their willingness to contribute their own strength to the motherland. Some said they would go to the US government to question them, and some said they would use their position to investigate the relevant experimental records of "MAE". Various suggestions were put forward, all of which were filled with righteous indignation.

    No matter whether the suggestions they put forward are feasible or not, and whether they can really help, in short, having this heart is enough to move the rest of the country.

    Originally, "Luye Technology Company" allocated resources reasonably according to the progress of other projects of the company. It also took into account the particularity of this new QKD product. After starting production, if it fails, it will cause a lot of losses. Before mass production, it was more repeated experiments and sent to relevant state departments for various tests.

    But now, the situation is special, in order not to be maliciously engaged in price wars, and with the support of Gu Huizhou's reckless decision, "Luye Technology Company" decided to put it into production ahead of schedule, and the relevant national departments have also received the above approval According to the news, the green light was given secretly and openly all the way, the relevant inspections were directly jumped into the queue, and the relevant certificates were also issued very quickly. After all the processes were completed, it was immediately put into mass production.