CHAPTER 128

Chapter 128

    The final integration is actually not as easy as local overcoming. They have to straighten out their years of experimental experience and research ideas, rather than simply putting all the results together.

    Ming Xia stood in front of the experimental bench, with eyes open that were bloodshot from staying up for several nights. After checking all the data, he turned around and nodded to a researcher in charge of the control, indicating that he could start up.

    The researcher's heart was pounding, he pursed his lips tightly, took a deep breath, only heard a "click" chuckle, and left-clicked the mouse, all the data on the screen began to change rapidly, high and low, and very regular up. Everyone was holding a sigh of relief, for fear that it would suddenly become irregular like so many experiments before, which would lead to the failure of this experiment.

    But this time, more than ever, it seems to be more successful.

    Looking at the empty experimental bench showing the concept model of the human body from the bottom, everyone held their breath subconsciously, fearing that they would interrupt the shaping of the data.

    From the vague concept model of the system human body, to the specific height of 1.82 meters, to the mole on the sole of the foot and the small incision on the index finger accidentally broken by cutting an apple at noon...

    On the laboratory bench, the medically applicable "holographic The "digital human" gradually took shape, exactly the same as Fang Kangping's body, as if he was lying here himself. But in fact, the entire research team knew that he was actually lying in the nutrition cabin of the laboratory next door. As a volunteer, he provided his body as the experimental subject to facilitate the experiment.

    "The experiment was successful." A researcher murmured.

    In people's original imagination, "holographic digital human" is actually a bit like the projection of data, and Fang Kangping led the team to conduct research in this direction. But since Ming Xia joined, the whole experiment seemed to have an uncontrollable force, not to mention speeding up by more than ten times, and the goal of the research suddenly became grand.

    In other words, in fact, the real scientific research results of their holographic technology are far more miraculous than people's original expectations.

    This holographic digitalization is completely controllable. Although it is equipped with a special neural helmet, even if you don't wear this helmet, you can still perform corresponding visual operations through the control panel.

    For example, if the person lying in the nutrition cabin over there is not Fang Kangping, but a critically ill patient who needs to be consulted by various experts, then the "digital man" on the experimental table here can treat the body according to the ideas of the experts. It can analyze the whole or a certain part of the patient's body layer by layer, and observe the real situation of the patient's body, which is more realistic and convenient than hospital filming.

    This step actually gives people goosebumps a little bit, because it looks like skinning people alive, but when you stretch out your hand, it will penetrate, which proves that it only looks real, but it is actually fake, so it is not so exciting. I feel terrible.

    And wearing the neural helmet, a bunch of computers in the laboratory immediately run at high speed, and while the load is increasing, magical things are also happening.