Yandere Male Ballora (FNAF)

A/n: So instead of Ballora being possessed by a ghost, he'll just be a robot with Intelligence for the sake of these hcs 😋

This was requested by: Mistress-Of-Darkness
(Instead of fluffy hcs, they requested for spicy ones🤩🙃)

-All of it started when you took your little sibling to Circus Baby's Pizzia World for lunch when you were 14(if you don't have a little sibling, you now have one. Thanks be to Author-chan😋😋🤭)

-While your sibling was playing with their friends, you decided to look around and that's when you saw Circus Baby. The two of you started to talk and that's when you found out that all of the animatronics had intelligence — they all had a mind of their own.

-While the two of you talked, you soon heard A man singing so you turned around and there he was. Ballora and right behind him was your little sibling. That's how you first met.

-As time passed, you kept visiting more and more to see the charming ballet dancer. You enjoyed Ballora's presence as he'd give you free cake, ice cream, drinks, and small plushies (cough cough Only his plushies tho-)

-What you didn't realize was how much lust and obsession there was in his eyes when he looked at you...

-One day, he started acting more and more possessive to the point where you weren't allowed to be with the other animatronics anymore. You would be forced to spend time with only him, and he would force you to come everyday to visit him.

🥵 Spicy headcanons 🥵

-When you turned 18, that's when Ballora took you. Your body's innocence

- Of course you celebrated your 18th birthday there — he forced you.

-Soon, Ballora told you to come with him while his friends distracted the guests. Distracted them while he was busy claiming your mind, body, heart, and soul.

-Ballora didn't hold back. He was rough with you and he didn't plan on being gentle because he's waited so long for this.

-Hw would smirk as you came undone infront of him, only making him want more. And then- an idea made it's way to his head. He'd impregnate you. He could if he wanted to. After all, Ballora's technology was extremely advance and they gave him the ability to create life...

-As he was also reaching his peak, he laughed as he whispered into your ear "You'll be such a good mother..."