Chapter 7

The Day Of The Arrival...

Bella P.O.V

With all the strength I had left I swung my sword and knocked Emmett's from his hand. With one last final swing, the sharp edge of my sword pinches the center of Emmett's chest. We stand there, quiet, with heavy breathing. We've been practicing for hours, no rest, fighting.

The silence was disturbed by clapping. I turn to the door where my father with other two man are standing, clapping. I looked at the older one, wearing an elegant clothing, probably more than what our cost. Tall, tan skinned and dark eyes. Next to him, I think, would be his son. Handsome, tall, muscular under the elegant and clearly expensive clothing. Squared jaw, small lips, eyes are black as the night.

"Delighting, how a grown man is beating by... someone much more... smaller," says the son, stepping forward.

Father gives us a nod and we obey. We both take our masks off. I shake my head, letting my hair fall over my shoulders and look at the man who talked.

"Giving her the confidence..."

"She won fair and square," Emmett said. "She has a true talent."

Jacob, I guess, raises an eyebrow and looks at me with a grin. "Confidence in your expression. Passion in your eyes. Courage in the way you're standing up straight and a good fighter... such a wonderful women," he says. "Jacob Black."

"Isabella Swan," I said keeping a deep tone. "To what do I owe the lovely visit?"

"Why don't we discuss it over dinner?" He asked.

"Fine." I turn around, leaving my mask and sword on the table. "Dinner is at seven, Nina will show you the way out," I said not even a glance at him.

There's silence in the room, I don't bother to glance behind when I hear the door shut closed. I place my sword down and let out a deep sigh.

"You know what he's here for, Bella," Emmett says behind me.

"He's here for the same reason a we go to the market," I look at him, "to see the merchandise."

"So, you're planning to scare him away?" He frowned.

I laughed. "No. He's here to see the sweet, pure and beautiful daughter of Charlie Swan, I'm just giving him something he will never want: a women that fights back."

~~~~~ Later That Day ~~~~~

Jacob Black was roaming through the halls of my house, or so Nana told me so I decide to head out for a walk across town. It's been a while since I've left the house to walk, I now only do in my back yard but it's relaxing watching all those familiar faces.

"My Lady, what a lovely surprise," Mike Newton, son of Mr. And Mrs. Newton, the ones who purchase the fruits and vegetables to our household says the moment I pass by their shop.

He's handsome. Tall, blonde and very light blue eyes. His face turns to a deep red the moment I smile.

"Call me Bella," I smiled. "These apples looks delicious," I grab one. Hard and shiny, looks pretty good. "Was it a good tree?" I asked with a smile.

"Great," he says. "My mother is getting the purchase ready, I'll make sure we put extra apples for you."

"Thank you, that's really nice of you. Your father?"

"He's at the fields, checking on the tomatoes. It's a very promising season, just like those apples."

"Lovely. And your mother, when you see her tell her I stopped by and I would love to have some tea with her some day," I say.