chapter 11-Alone time

You both grab some food before walking towards the beach side, both sitting in front of each other with food in your laps, discussing randoms topics such as common interests.After finishing your food, you suggest showing Neteyam one of your favourite spots.Of course he agrees and calls his Ilu so you could both travel towards this said location.

You both hop on your Ilus heading towards a well open cave, as you both enter Neteyam notices the walls are filled with some sort of glowing fungi.The water here is much calmer and peaceful.As you get to the end of the cave corridor he notices that there a ledge and slightly ahead of it is an even higher ledge that is hollow, it is  filled to the brim sort of like a sink.around the 'sink' are beautiful luminescent flowers.Many vines cover the walls. Once Neteyam reaches the first ledge he reaches his hand out to you so he can pull you up with him too.Still holding hands , you drag him to the centre of the cave.He looks around completely mesmerised."You weren't wrong,Its absolutely beautiful here"He then looks down at you,With all the vibrant colours hitting your face like this he thought you looks alluring.You then look to him , grabbing his second hand."Im glad you like it"You smile up at him.He Pulls his hand towards your cheek, gently stroking it.He hesitated before leaning in.His gold eyes flickering towards your-asking for permission.You lean in too, completing the kiss, You wrap your arms towards his neck while he moves his towards you waist pulling you even closer to him.The kiss only lasted a few moment but to the two of you it felt like an eternity.As you both pull away, he hold you hands gently in his; a small smile appears on his face."Ive always wanted to do that"He chuckles out lowly."Me too" you whisper to him.

You both stay in the cave for awhile,He had asked you"Do you come here often?".You simply said"Only when I am feeling upset or down".It was the honest truth as the Metkayina chief's eldest daughter it was your duty to help you people whenever you can and that means giving up your own  time for them.You truly loved your people however it became tiring having to worry about them constantly.Neteyam understood this well.Not only was he looking after his own family, he also had to look after his own Na'vi people when he was still in the forest.

Neteyam leads you towards a few rocks in the corner of the room so you could sit in each others embrace.As Neteyam sits down he comes to the realisation that it would be best to not tell anyone of what just happened, especially your twin Ao'nung.His anger would be unmatched if he found out about the two of you; anyways its not like the two have you have placed a label on anything just yet.Neteyam's eyes drift towards you hand when he notices the flower he made for you a while back was placed on your fist along side your bracelet.He brings your hand to his face to inspect it before asking "You kept it all this time?" a visible blush appearing on his cheeks.You giggle at him."Why not?.I found it really pretty, why not wear it too?" smiling up at him.He places a small kiss on your hand before mumbling out"im so in love with you",You give him a confused look as you didn't quite catch what he said."What was that?"You ask out.He responds with "nothing, nothing just happy you liked it".He smiles at you-He really did love you.

You both stay in each others embrace for a little while longer before mutually agreeing to head out as both your parents may start to worry much to Neteyam's dismay.

________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N]

662 words

short chapter sorry:/

guys I really want to make a Ao'nung x reader fanfic , I have a few ideas for the plot, I was thinking of writing that along side this fanfic but im not sure yet.