Chapter 13-supporting

Neteyam is walking around the village, completely his daily chores.It wasn't too much just dropping off all his fruit and vegetables he picked out today towards the fruit shed, it was situated near the edge of the village homes.As he is walking towards the shed with his arms holding a slightly heavy basket, it was big enough so that he wasn't exactly able to see properly where he was going, although he knows his way around the village well enough that he already knows where to go even with his eyes closed.Many obnoxious laughs and giggles can be heard to Neteyam's left however he pays no mind and continues on his way.He only stop when he hears "they really are disgusting, their tails and arms are so thin" more laugher can be heard before "I bet they can't even swim properly!" Neteyam knew exactly who they were talking about and although this did upset him a little hearing all these words.He knew deep down not everyone would accept him and his family.Ignoring the comments he continues down his path and walks into the

As he continues to do his chores he notices some commotion back where the girls were previously, as he walks back to see what is going on he see Y/n standing up for him,supporting him even when he isn't looking.'Is this something she does often ?' He thought to himself.He only had admiration and adoration in his eyes."I'm not sure what you guys are talking about, if I remember correctly you all can barely even ride a Ilu straight" you stand up tall with you head raised up while the girls sit down in-front of you terrified.They shivered at the sight of you."The Sully family is much better at the basics of the reef compared to you all" crossing your arms you continue on"I better not hear another word from any of you, you understand?" You lean in close nearly breathing down their necks.All of them apologised immediately before turning around and scurrying off.As you watch them run off you hold a proud look on your face.

Neteyam comes up behind you, nearly scaring you before he thanks you with a huge smile spread across his face.His smile seemed so bright that even his cheeks were tinted a pink colour.Neteyam has stayed he for a while now and in all honesty he would move the sun and the sky for you if he could, he'd part the water if he could. All for you because he has already decided, his heart belongs to you which is why he was so grateful when you stood up for him like that. You had no reason to, if anything as the chief's eldest daughter you probably had better things to be doing yet you stayed and supported him.You were finished with you chores so you decided to invite Neteyam to come to the beach with you again.To which he agreed happily.

you guys end up in a slightly secluded part of the beach where a few palm trees surrounded the area.Upon arrival Neteyam leaned against one of the trees while you stood In front of his, blabbing about one of your hobbies.Neteyam truly adored when you would talk about you interests so passionately, a huge smile was spread across you face as you explained to him about the events of todays combat training class that you attended.You had explained that you were now good enough to even teach the younger students, according to you when your teacher is to busy or sick you would have to take over the class, " isn't that so cool? Neteyam" you practically jumped when asking.Although it wasn't something to be enormously proud of you truly were, it meant all your hard work payed off.He gets off the tree and slightly leans in holding you arms by the side,"I'm really proud of you Y/n, you deserve this " he has a small smile on his face before he leans in to kiss you forehead.Your eyes widen slightly before smiling at him "thank you".Your eyes flicker towards his golden ones and down to his lips before you looked at his eyes once more. He looks really handsome under this light especially up close.Leaning in you peck his Lips gently before Neteyam pulls you by your waist so that your hands are resting on his chest and his one arm on your waist and one guiding you head.Neteyam had quickly flipped you so that you were now leaning on the tree and he was on top of you.He smirks before kissing you again, a small smile remained even through the kiss.

The kiss ends shortly after, you both press your foreheads together with a small smile.His cheeks were dusted pink before he clears his throat, pulling away from you.The pink on his cheeks were even more evident now that he seems to look nervous."actually I have something for you" he looks at you, scratching his hair slightly.You look towards him intrigued, what could he have to give you?.He reaches behind his and pulls out a beautifully created necklace.It had a few small seashells around the rim of the string and a larger one hanging down from the bottom of it.The seashells were dusted a luminescent shine to it-It was absolutely perfect.He begins to talk about how he believes his gift is no where near perfection and there are a few still a minor imperfections."You don't need to take it if you don't like it"He looked down clearing embarrassed.Moments later you run up to him giving him a giant hug"I love it so much!"You place a small kiss to his lips before saying"You did a fantastic job making it,Its perfect''.A few days before Neteyam had asked Tsireya for help on how to make a necklace befitting of you.She had given his a few tips on what she thinks you would like the best and she even helped him gather the materials to craft it.Neteyam had spent everyday until today to make you this gift in hope that you will like it.He gives you a small relieved smile before asking you to turn around so he could help you wear it.Surprisingly Neteyam was able to get the perfect size for you.When he finishes placing it on, you turn around and smile at him."What do you like Neteyam?"you ask him sweetly.He places his hands on your cheeks and gives you a small kiss to your forehead before saying"perfect, Absolutely perfect."

________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N]

1076 words

ahhhhh we are so close to 4k reader!!!thank you all.I think by sat/sun my new Ao'nung book will be out(At least 4 chapters will be posted)Anyways hope you guys like this chapter so far