Chapter - 4

Soobin walked into the bar, the smell of alcohol invading his senses. He didn't like bars, he thought it was just a place people used as an escape from their lives. But Beomgyu decided he wanted to have his birthday celebration here so he had to force himself to quickly walk towards the room that Beomgyu had rented out (for publicity reasons) and opened the door, met with a room full of K-pop idols from groups he knew, and some he didn't. He couldn't seem to see Yeonjun, which he hadn't seen since he had given him a hickey.

He quickly sat down next to Sunghoon, whom he had grown quite fond of ever since the "Enhypen X Txt playground" episodes. "Hi Soobinnieee," a drunk Sunghoon said to Soobin, leaning into his hyung's touch. Damn everyone's drunk already?

Soobin giggled at the other idols who were also drunk, probably more than Sunghoon who was now playing with the material of Soobin's shirt. He felt Sunghoon looking at him before leaning in to whisper, "You know, you look really
Sexy in this shirt hyung." Sunghoon then leaned away to then take another shot.

Soobin chuckled despite the sick feeling he got in his stomach after the younger had said what he said. He quickly got out of his seat to go grab a drink from the miniature bar in the room.

"The fuck you look so worked up about?" An unfamiliar yet familiar voice asked from beside Soobin. Soobin turned his head to see Seonghwa, a member of Ateez, next to him with a confused look on his face.

"Drunk people get me nervous." Was all Soobin replied before turning his gaze away from the older.

He could feel Seonghwa's gaze linger on him for a while before he rested his hand on the small of Soobin's back, "You honestly have nothing to worry about, Beomgyu didn't rent out an entire room for us just for us to not be safe- okay? If any of those other drunks try anything just let me know and I'll help. See you." Seonghwa then walked back over to sit next to Hongjoong and Mingi, instantly laughing at something they were talking about.

Soobin took a sip of his drink, his face twisting with the burning taste of the liquid. He then turned around to go sit with Kai, who was sober as his alcohol tolerance was high. "Hyung we were all thinking about playing a game, wanna play?" Kai said, a smirk very obvious on his face. "Mhm."

•••

Soobin was drunk. Very drunk. He had been playing a drinking game with a few other idols for a while before he got up to get another drink.

Soobin was about to take a sip of his drink before a hand stopped him. Jay Park's hand to be exact. And not the one from Enhypen. There's no fucking way Beomgyu invited this guy.

"You uhm...hi. You're soobin right?" Jay park said as his eyes traveled up and down Soobin's body, trying to see everything he could. His eyes stayed on Soobin's ass for a longer time than the rest of his body.

"Yeah," Soobin replied before turning around, noticing the way Jay park had been eyeing him earlier. But before Soobin could walk away he felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Uhm... can I have one dance? I promise it will be fun." Soobin rolled his eyes before deciding to just get this over with as he knew the older wasn't going to be giving up anytime soon. Jay Park led him over to the dance floor, his hand on the small of Soobin's back.

•••

Yeonjun was sitting at the bar watching as drunk Soobin was grinding against the one and only, Jay park. Yeonjun was grossed out. Not by the fact that Soobin was grinding on another male but he was grossed out by the fact that that male was Jay Park. Yeonjun chose to ignore Jay Park and focused his attention back on Soobin.

Yeonjun had seen Soobin roll his body for their dances many times but something about Soobin in the moment was making Yeonjun feel like he was losing it. He watched the way Soobin rolled his hips back, pressing his ass against the other man's front, smirking slightly.

Yeonjun started to feel jealous. He wanted to be the one Soobin was touching. He wanted to feel what drunk Soobin was capable of. Yeonjun downed the rest of his drink, adding to how drunk he already was before he rose to his feet and pushed through the crowd of idols dancing on each other.

He then grabbed Soobin by the wrist, catching Jay Park off guard but by the time he understood what had happened, the pair were already out of sight.

•••

"Hyunggg cmonnn let me go backkk. I haven't been getting any action lately." Soobin said as Yeonjun dragged him to one of the bathrooms. Yeonjun didn't reply.

Yeonjun yanked Soobin into the bathroom, closing and locking the door. He slammed Soobin's body against the door and pinned both of Soobin's hands above his head with one hand, the other hand on the blonde's waist. Soobin's eyes went wide.

"H-hyung? Are you okay? I'm sorry if I made you mad by dancing with h-Jay but it won't happen again- please don't h-hurt me" The younger kept on rambling but Yeonjun chuckled, instantly shutting the younger up.

"I am mad about that Soobin... and I don't want an apology from you. I need to know you feel sorry." Yeonjun said, letting his head rest in the crook of Soobin's neck, smelling his scent that he can't get enough of.

"Y-yeah! What do you want Hyung?"

"..."

"Hyung?"

"You."

Soobin went stiff. Yeonjun felt him stiffen. Yeonjun snickered and brought his head back to look into Soobin's eyes. Seeing no discomfort or retaliation he leaned towards the taller ear and whispered. "I want to make you feel good Soobinnie."

Yeonjun then pulled his face back before smashing his lips onto Soobin's. Fuck.

Yeonjun was hooked.

•••

Chapter 4 is finally done!

Also guys it's finally Beomgyu's month I just realized that!

One dream! ~ Kai 🫶🏼

3/4/23