Chapter - 5

Yeonjun kissed Soobin. He was kissing Soobin. A very drunk Soobin but Yeonjun was drunk too. Yeonjun would even say he couldn't control his actions. Which led to another huge mistake he would regret in the morning. But that's for later.

•••

Yeonjun kissed Soobin at a fast pace, not giving either of them a chance to breathe. Yeonjun brought both his hands down to grip Soobin's prominent waist before-

"Soobin? Are you in there?" A knock was heard on the door.

Yeonjun immediately was brought back into reality, pushing himself away from his group member. Group member.

Yeonjun quickly pulled away from the blonde before pushing the younger one out of the way so he could open the door and rush back into the main room.

Soobin stood in the bathroom for a couple more seconds trying to process if his drunken state had made him hallucinate before he concluded that he wasn't hallucinating and that that entire scene was a sign for him to go home before the alcohol in his veins affects him too much and he did more damage. His eyes prickled with tears. Yeonjun did kiss him. He squeezed his eyes shut, quickly wiping the tears from his eyes. He took a few deep breaths before also exiting and seeing who was at the door waiting for calling for him.

Jay Park stood outside of the bathroom with an obvious smirk before he was grabbed by a teary-eyed Soobin and pulled into the bathroom, both males locking lips instantly. Soobin wanted to forget how Yeonjun's lips felt on his own. He needed to forget.

•••

Yeonjun ran out of the bar while his breathing became more uneven than it already was. He ran down the street before crouching down in an alleyway and resting on the floor. He closed his eyes hoping to wake up any minute now, in his dorm room with no worries about how he kissed his group member. But no. When he opened his eyes he was still a drunk man, crouched down in an alleyway regretting his life decisions.

He quickly got up before walking downtown- a quick walk- and walked into an apartment complex. He walked through the hallways before stopping on the third floor and knocking on room number 307.

Shuffling was heard from behind the door and a few groans before the door was opened by a girl around his age.

"Junnie?"

And that was all it took for Yeonjun to smash his lips onto the girls, trying to forget the feeling of Soobin's lips on his.

•••

Uhm... well I tried?

I hope you guys aren't too upset for the Jay Park thing~ 🤭

ALSOOO- TO DO IS FINALLY COMING BACK AFTER 98 DAYSSS- Next Monday is so being looked forward to-

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

One Dream~Kai 🫶🏼

3/6/23