Chapter - 6

The sun blinded the raven-haired male as rays of sunshine were peaking through the curtains of his ex's apartment window.

Fuck how much did I drink?

Yeonjun sat up in a very uncomfortably familiar setting. He slowly walked around the room to gather his clothes from the floor, already knowing what had happened last night.

Yeonjun wasn't a forgetful drinker. He thinks of it as a blessing yet a curse. As he's trying to recall the things that had happened last night, he instantly felt his stomach drop remembering what had led him to come fuck his ex's brains out.

He quickly changed back into his clothing from yesterday, and left the apartment, not bothering to wake up his sleeping ex. He knew he didn't look the best and was thanking the gods that he had a mask and a hat otherwise he'd be in deep shit with dispatch and his company. He quickly called his driver and sat with his head hung low in the lobby of his ex's apartment complex. I'm so fucked when I get back to the dorms.

Yeonjun ran out of the building and straight into his driver's car as quickly as he could before his driver floored it, already knowing if anyone had seen Yeonjun he'd be all over the news considering his shirt was too revealing and a little ripped, so it perfectly showcased the fresh hickeys on his neck and collarbones.

The car ride back to the dorms was silent. Partially because they both knew what Yeonjun had done the night before and also because they knew Yeonjun was going to have his ears burst by his manager yelling.

Yeonjun was dropped off in front of his dorms and he quickly thanked his driver before running up the stairs and entering his shared dorm. It was barely 6 AM and as the other members were probably dealing with massive hangovers and trying to get as much sleep as they could because it was their free day, Yeonjun thought he could easily sneak back into his room and pretend he had been there all night. But heaven forbid Yeonjun gets an easy way out.

Yeonjun quickly Speed walked through the dark living room and was about to walk into the hallway but stopped hearing a voice.

"Yeonjun."

Yeonjun turned his head towards the poorly lit living room and his eyes met Beomgyu's.

"Alright, Yeonjun even if this living room is dark I can still see those fucking hickeys. How stupid can you be? Fucking someone out in broad daylight. Walking around out in public with that shirt that doesn't even cover most of your chest at this point? You're asking for dispatch to come at you at this point-"

"Beomgyu shut up. I'm a grown man and if I feel like having sexual intercourse with someone then I can." Yeonjun interrupted Beomgyu.

"Sexual intercourse? What are you 56? No one uses the term-"

"Beomgyu I'm going to sleep."

Yeonjun turned around and walked into his bedroom ignoring Beomgyu's hushed yelling for him to explain himself.

Yeonjun collapsed onto his bed without taking off his clothes or even taking his hat off. It was times like this he was glad he didn't have a shared room.

•••
Okayyy IK I haven't updated in a while but I'm backkkk

I wrote this chapter while I was waiting for Demon Slayer to start playing in the movie theater- I'm so excited!!!

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

One Dream~Kai 🫶🏼

3/27/23