Chapter 8: Meet The Family

Bruce's POV
The image of Dani's bedroom is still stuck at the back of my mind. It is pitiful that she lives like that. I want the very best for her and if it is to get her out of that neighborhood then I will. I want her to live with me and wake up beside me as she has this morning.

My other desire is for us to do more than kiss. It is a strong desire burning up inside me each time I kiss the girl but I tame my hands from exploring her sweetness. Not just my hands but my friend down south who never fails to rise to the occasion each time I hold Dani.

I can't stop wondering if she's ever been with a man. Seeing her with that boy still pisses me off. It unleashed a possessiveness I didn't even know I have. Has she been with him? Does he know her as intimately as I wish to know her? Is she a virgin? She didn't come off as such at the club. If anything, she isn't behaving like the girl at the club. I often find myself drawing comparisons but I remind myself that environment can shape behavior. I have seen that often when I am out on war frontiers. Cowards either became brave or die running. Traitors show their true colors to save their asses. Environment does shape behavior. But still, she's an entirely different person.

What am I dealing with?

Someone bipolar? Possibly a dual personality? Who was that at the club?

She is down by the pool in a bikini that leaves little to imagination. My Rottweiler have a 'fierce' reputation yet  they have quickly taken a liking to her. She is swimming with them in the pool. I can get used to seeing her around more often.

"Quite a lovely morning sir." James sang instructing the maids on how to set up the breakfast table out on the deck.

"Quite." I agreed still desiring to possess my beautiful Daniella. My hands are burning for her naked body.

"I am referring to the weather sir."

I smiled to myself. James is very good at catching me in these moments where Dani is all I think about.

"Indeed you are." I laughed.

"I'll send for her." He left me to my thoughts.

I took out my phone from my pocket when I heard it vibrate. It is Anna. I have ignored her calls all night because I was preoccupied with Daniella. "Hello?"

"Brucey it's Anna." Of course it's her! "What happened to you yesterday? I didn't see you at the party. How do you host a party and not show up? So rude. Anyway, Ferrer blew me off but Tony let me sit on his lap." What the hell? "His wife didn't mind. She's cool. I've never noticed Tony is that cute. Is it true Nick is single now? Do you think he'll like me? I heard you have a new friend? He's French and a billionaire. Is Sinclair going to like me? Is he single?"

It's like she's reading off a script.

I held the bridge of my nose. My sister can talk forever. She is into my friends one after another. Each guy for each season. "Nick is not single. Sinclair doesn't like little girls." I dismissed her. 

"I know Tony likes me. Anyway, mom and dad are having a barbecue this afternoon. They want to know if you're coming."

"I have other plans." I said looking at the boat by the deck. I'm taking Daniella out to sea. We are not coming back until I make love to her.

"What plans?"

"I'm taking my boat out to sea."

"Alone?"

Anna is too inquisitive.

"With my girlfriend."

"No way!" She squeaked. "Can I meet her? Bring her to the barbecue! Mom! You won't believe this!"