ELEVEN, put a ring on it

"Here."

The next morning, the Tsaritsa had called Pierro to her throne room. Truth be told, his mind was still on the events of last night. Though, he didn't regret leaving the room before he did something to Y/n. He didn't want to scare her away or make her hate him after all

But anyway, back to the Tsaritsa.

He didn't know what she needed to see him about, but..

When she handed him a small box with a diamond ring in it...

It was obvious what she was implying.

"My lady-"

"Don't even start. I see the way you look at her. And don't act as if nothing was going to happen last night either."

He frowned, "the maid?"

The Tsaritsa smiled, "what can I say? Charlie is little chatty box when it comes to love affairs."

"With all do respect, an affair is usually referred to a negative context, and I don't appreciate it."

The Tsaritsa let a small smirk curl across her lips, "is that so? But my dearest Jester. She is the Shield of Snezhnaya and you are so blatantly courting her for everyone to see. What will people think? Seeing the ever so powerful shield brought to her knees by a man? Not to mention your...nightly visits. Please keep in mind Pierro. While the side effect of the room disrupted your sense of time, to everyone else they had watched your little game of love for the past six months."

"My lady...," he said with a hint of warning in his voice. It was the first time that he had ever discreetly threatened the archon. He hoped it would be the last, but he couldn't stand idly of people were creating bad rumors about Y/n just because he was...

"Oh, don't give me that tone, Pierro."

"Then what do you suggest I do?"

The Tsaritsa gestured her hand to the ring that laid prettily inside the small box in his hand.

"Put a ring on it, and the rumors are sure to cease. I mean, what terrible rumors could possibly be said between a wife and husband that love each other?"