7

This chapter is not meant to offend, harm, or insult anyone or anybody. This is made purely for entertainment. Thank you for understanding.

Y'all comments are literally reviving me and this story 😌👌

Also heads up, most of these dreams the states are having are memories. Unless said otherwise, of course.

WAIT ONE MORE THING BEFORE THE STORY STARTS!

My friend Altschmerz, or Altsch_Merz
has just posted their first story!

Here is their story's description, in their words:

Thank you! Now on to the story—

:)

=====

⚠️ Warning: Language, Blood, Kidnapping ⚠️

[3041 words]

—Georgia's POV—

"Georgia! Wake up!"

Georgia groaned.

That voice had been nagging him for a while now, it was so annoying.

Georgia just continued to ignore the voice. It was in the back of his head, it probably didn't matter.

Instead, Georgia focused on his siblings in front of him. Tennessee, Florida, and the twins Alabama and Mississippi.

All of them were beaming at him, reaching for the candy he was holding out. Before they could grab it from his him though, Georgia quickly hid it away behind his back.

Florida protested like the gremlin he was and Mississippi's face dropped. Tennessee and Alabama looked unamused.

"I'll give you guys the candy," Georgia started, leaning over his siblings. "But, first, you have to win it."

Florida groaned, "Ugh, I just want candy I don't want another one of your games!"

Tennessee nodded from beside his brother. "Yeah! If you don't give us candy right now, we'll just go to Indiana! She always gives us candy. Without having to do games!"

Georgia 'hmphed', straightening back up. He quickly thought of a way he could keep them from Indiana.

Georgia stood and thought for a moment, before the gears in Georgia's head clicked.

Sure, Indiana may have candy, but, she doesn't have their favorite candy.

Swedish Fish.

Georgia thanked his past self for being lucky enough to coincidentally pick it out.

"Sureee, you could go to Indiana..." Georgia smirked. He showed his siblings the candy again— A package featuring a bright red fish. "But she doesn't have Swedish Fish, does she?"