8

This chapter is not meant to offend, harm, or insult anyone or anybody. This is made purely for entertainment. Thank you for understanding.

Sorry for long wait!

Five Regions of the USA:

North-East: New England, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

Mid-West: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota

South-East: Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas

South-West: Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona

West: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington

I think that was all of them, if you find any repeats of a state please tell me and I'll fix it!

Now onto the story ———>

:)

=====

⚠️ Warning: Language ⚠️

[1983 Words]

—Louisiana's POV—

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Louisiana's eyes fluttered open, slowly waking up from last night's sleep.

Yawning groggily, she sat up in her bed, turning off her alarm on her bedside's table. It was nice and early in the morning, a few birds outside chirping contently

Looking around, Louisiana noticed the sun wasn't even out yet. Judging by that fact, Louisiana guessed most of her siblings weren't up.

Besides the early birds, of course. And the states with weird sleeping schedules like Alaska.

Louisiana stood up off her bed, heading out of her room into her shared bathroom. She went through her morning routine, brushing her teeth, her hair, and washing her face. Louisiana also changed into more appropriate clothes than her pjs.

With that all done,  was now fully awake now, all her gears up and running.

All her gears up and running— with nothing to do.

Louisiana sighed. Why did she wake up this early again?

"What to do, what to do... maybe I could tidy up the house?" Louisiana asked herself, mumbling under her breath.

She thought doing that, before throwing the idea away. The last time she had tidied up the house, Florida, being the hoarder he is, yelled at her for putting his stuff in the wrong places.

"Maybe I could... make breakfast?"

Erm... bad idea too. She wasn't that great of a cook. Her siblings made sure she knew that.

"Oh!" Louisiana exclaimed suddenly. "I could bug one of my siblings!"

Great idea, probably the best one she's come up with so far! Louisiana pat herself on the back.

Now, the question was only who to annoy.

Hmm...

How about Arkansas?

Yeah, let's go with that.

Skipping down the hall, making her way over to Arkansas's room, Louisiana hummed cheerfully.