Chapter 28

"Ready or not, here I come. Where you at, the night is young. In the crowd, the music's loud but I will fiiiinnnnd you," I sing into my hairbrush as I get ready for a day of shopping.

"Ready or not, here I come. I like your face, do you like my song?" I point to Eilidh as I sing.

She shakes her head at me and the next thing I know Zoe and Natasha have poked their heads around the corner of the door to sing along to the next part.

"Just sing it, LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA, I will fiiiiinnnd you," all of us belt out the lyrics to Bridgit Mendler's new song. It sounded pretty awful to be honest. We were definitely not going to be the next One Direction.

I made sure to pack plenty of shorts for out little trip to New York since the weather is so nice here. So today for our shopping trip with Danielle and Eleanor, I decide to wear light denim shorts that have little silver spikes on one side and I tuck a light weight long sleaved blouse into them. At the collar of the blouse there are tiny sparkly gems.

"Woah, who's that sexy bitch?" Zoe asks as I walk into the bathroom to get my make up. I blush at her compliment and mutter a thanks before escaping.

Half an hour and a lot of hair styling and make up later, we are all ready. I call Sebastian and he is there within two minutes. We all climb in and I ask him politely to take us to the boys hotel so we can pick up Danielle and Eleanor.

When we arrive I phone Eleanor to tell her we are waiting outside for them but she doesn't answer. Neither does Danielle. I sigh and heave myself out of the car to go and get them. All the girls follow, not wanting to miss a chance to see the boys if they happen to be there.

Realising we don't even know what room number the girls are staying in we head to the boys' room. I have I knock on the door about five times before someone eventually comes to answer it.

I'm pretty sure all of our jaws drop as Harry stands there, completely naked in front of us. My eyes widen as my eyes travel down to his...

"HARRY! For God's sake cover yourself up!" I screech at him as I cover my eyes.

"You love it really,"he says. Even though I'm not looking at him I can still tell he's smirking.

"I sure do," Natasha says. She snaps out of her daze and her eyes widen as she realises what she just said. A blush the spreads across her face.

Harry motions towards Natasha with his hand. "See. At least somebody appreciates fine art when they see it," he says as he winks at Natasha.

"What's all the commotion about?" Louis asks as he enters the room. He too is topless but at least he has the decency to put on some trousers.

I barge past Harry so I'm not in the slightest bit tempted to look at his naked body. Instead I waltz into the living room and state at Louis' bare chest. It isn't only his bum that's been sculpted by god. I mean those abs look like they have been made from stone!

I avert my gaze as I instantly feel guilty for checking him out. Eleanor is my friend now and it won't be good it I'm caught staring at her boyfriends almost naked body.

"Harry being perverted as usual," I answer Louis' question.

Harry has up his hands then points to me and the girls individually. "And I think you'll find that it is all of you perving on me."

"Harry mate we've got company go and get some clothes on," a new voice says from behind us.

I turn around and almost faint at the sight of yet another One Direction member shirtless. Doesn't anybody wear shirts around here? Niall strides in, his denim jeans hanging loosely around his hips, showing off that little line just above his waistline. Not to mention the set if abs he has on him! And I don't even try to look set this time. Niall isn't taken and there is not reason not to check him out.