Chapter 2

James is sitting in gorilla. everyone walks back.

james: didn't huts you too much did i aj?

aj: nah, hurt a bit with that foot stomp thing. what do you call it again?

James: 'The Crow's Calling'

Aj: good name, welcome to smackdown by the way

James: thank aj

they fist bump aj walks away. james looks ahead of him and sees his dad.

james: what do you want dad?

james says not in his usual happy tone, instead a tone of annoyance.

Undertaker: to talk to you without that tone

James: i can talk how i want to, and you know why i'm speaking in this tone.

Undertaker: me and your mother(michelle mcCOOL) have both apologised for that james

James: WELL AN APOLOGY DOESN'T FIX EVERYTHING

he walks away leaving his father there not knowing what to do. james walks to his locker room and changes into his street clothes.

he goes to catering and gets some food. he sits down when someone comes over to him.

???: not very nice what you said to your dad

he looks up and sees becky lynch standing there.

James: if you knew everything you'd understand.

he starts eating.

Becky: do you mind if i sit with you?

he finishes what's in his mouth.

James: yeah, you don't need to ask

they both chuckle.

Becky: i'm be-

James: 'the lass kicker' becky lynch. the first ever smackdown woman's champion. one third of the biggest woman's match in WWE. also a quarter of the NXT 4 horse women.

becky is stunned

Becky: wow, you know quite a bit about me.

James: i'm a fan of yours, i was impressed with what you did when you first came up to the main roster.

Becky: guess we're both fans of each other.

James: you? a fan of me?

Becky: yeah, i've followed your career ever since Ring Of Honour. i was there when you beat seth for the title, well tyler black as he was known then. and when you beat kevin owens for the title, well kevin steen. then when you went to TNA when beat aj 2 times bubba-ray 3 times and hardy boyz once each.

james it taken aback by the amount she knows about him.

James: wow, i'm happy that someone knows me for who i am and not because of who my dad is.

Becky: to be honest i first saw you on a random indie show because you are the undertaker's son but after that i became a huge fan of yours.

James: well we could go from fans of each other to friend if you like

Becky: i'd love that

they fist bump and talk some more about different matches they liked and a match they'd like to be in.

Becky: deadly what now?

James: Deadly Games(original idea is from wsc stage creator on youtube).

Becky: please explain this to me how this match works exactly.

James: right so there is a hell in a cell cage. everyone starts on the top of the cell. there is like this structure thing you have to climb up. the title is hooked onto something on a platform at the top of the structure. you have to be the first one up there, unhook the title and you win.

Becky: so sort of like a ladder match?

James: yeah but with a little twist.

Becky: and that is?

James: if you climb off the cell you forfeits the match, same if you are thrown off or through it mick foley style.

Becky: this sounds like a match for crazy people.

James: yeah but it's a match that i wanted to make a reality since i first saw it. the guy who came up with it he does a stop motion type thing with the figures and makes matches. ever since i saw this idea i was hooked on it. it would be an amazing match for wrestlemania

Becky: only you and ambrose are crazy enough to do that match

Dean: what match

James: Deadly Games

Dean: finally someone who agrees it's a great match.

Becky: you 2 are crazy

both: we know becky

all 3 of them laugh. dean walks away.

Becky: so, who's your travel buddy?

James: i don't actually have one yet, i was meant to find one.

Becky: you could ride with me if you want, i don't have a buddy either.

James: i'll happily be your travel buddy becks, is it ok if i call you that?

Becky: as long as i get a nickname for you

James: people used to call me jj

Becky: that'll do, why jj?

James: well my first and middle names are the same first letter

Becky: what's your full name?

James: James Jesse Calaway

Becky: can i call you rocket instead of jj?

James: yeah, let me guess pokemon reference?

Becky: yep

they both got to their respective locker rooms and get their stuff. they put it into the car and drive to the next city.