Chapter 3

it's survivor series night. everyone is backstage ready for their matches. James is in his locker room when their is a knock at the door.

James: it's open.

he looks at the door and sees his parents.

Michelle: hey, son

James: so now i'm your son again? after years of no contact, you expect me to just have a normal conversation with you?

Michelle: we're sorry, we really are

James: well sorry won't cut it, not for this

james walks out of his locker room in his full gear. he walks to catering. he removes his mask and puts it on a table. he gets some food then sits down. he starts eating.

???: hello mr apocalypse

he looks up and sees becky. he smiles.

James: hey becks

Becky: you ok? you seem a bit off

she sits down opposite him.

James: just my parents are still trying to apologise, i'm never forgiving them.

Becky: you should at some point, not saying now but at some point you should.

James: not happening

he looks up and sees his uncle kane walking over.

Kane: james your parents want to apologise, they mean it

james shoots up to his feet

James: I DON'T CARE, THEY LEFT ME ALONE FOR 16 FUCKING YEARS BUT NOW THAT I SIGNED HERE THEY WANT TO TALK TO ME AGAIN?! NOT FUCKING HAPPENING!

he grabs his mask and walks out of catering. he puts it on and finds a quiet area to just sit down in peace.

he puts his head against the wall. he feels his phone going off, he looks and sees messages from people. they are all calling him an asshole, except one. it's from becky.

Becky: on your left🙂

james looks and sees her. she waves with one of her thumbs in her jeans pocket. he waves back. she walks over and sits next to him.

Becky: i don't think you're an asshole, well you can be but in a jokey way you know.

james hates to admit it but that made him smile. he hates smiling, especially when it's becky. that's not because of her, it's because...

[later that night]

everyone is in the ring for the 5 v 5 traditional tag team.

Corey: team raw is all set. seth rollins, roman reigns, braun strowman, co-captains kevin owens and chris jericho

Jbl: team smackdown is nearly ready to go into battle. bray wyatt, randy orton, shane McMahon, aj styles and this man

James' music hits and he walks out onto the stage as the lyrics kick in. he stops at the top of the ramp. when the woman starts singing he removes his mask. it reveals his face painted.

 it reveals his face painted