Chapter 15

*4 Months Later*

Cole: WELCOME TO THE 33RD CONSECUTIVE WRESTLEMANIA.

The camera pans to the announcer's table.

Cole: we are live from a jam packed Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida. I'm Michael Cole joined by Smackdown's JBL and WWE Hall Of Famer Jerry 'The King' Lawler

JBL: it is electric here tonight in Orlando

King: it certainly is and for good reason, tonight is that big we have a double main event.

Cole: that we do. NEXUS Vs Team WWE then Roman Reigns Vs The Undertaker.

*Backstage*
James, Becky, Talia and Undertaker are in the Undertaker's locker room. They are talking about Undertaker's match.

James: are you sure about this dad?

Undertaker: yes, it's been a long time coming. now is the time to do it

James: if that's what you want to do then i support it.

*Later that night*

Lillian: This is 7 on 7 elimination tag team match, introducing first. Wade Barret, Michael Tarver, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Ryback, David Otunga and Darren Young, THE NEXUS!!

They walk to the ring. Once in team WWE start walking out.
(instead of doing their intros i'm just going to put their themes here)

Once they get to ringside Wade counts that there's 6. The nexus laugh.

Big E: Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see there is 1 slot open in Team WWE.

Woods: which means there should be 1 more man to even the odds.

Kofi: i wonder who that man, could possibly be

it's silent for a few moments until.

Once 'don't close your eyes' is heard a man walks out. This causes the crowd to lose their minds.

Cole: OH MY GOD!!!

JBL: THAT'S JAMES CALAWAY!!! WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN MONTHS!!!

King: AND THE LAST MATCH HE HAD WAS AGAINST WADE BARRETT.

James starts to walk down the ramp, mask on and hood up. He reaches ringside where Team WWE parts allowing James to walk between them.

Once ringside he reaches for his mask and pulls it off, revealing his face paint.

Everyone, including his team, get chills and freaked out. He drops the mask to the side and climbs onto the apron.

The bell rings and James is in the ring looking at his team. Darren Young runs at him but James turns and hits a clothesline.

James gets Darren up and hits the 'Calaway Driver'

He drags him to the corner and hits the 'Devil's eye'(formally known as the Crow's calling)

He pins Darren.

Ref: 1...2...3

Lillian: Darren Young has been eliminated.

*end of the match*

It's down to the final 2, Wade Barrett and James Calaway. James and Wade are face to face in the centre of the ring.

Wade pushes James, in response James hits him with an 'Elevated Knee Strike'. James hits Wade with the 'Calaway Driver'. He climbs to the top and hits the 'Devils eye'.

Instead of pinning Wade he picks him up. He gets him in position and hits the 'Tombstone Piledriver'. James pins Wade.

Ref: 1...2...3, RING THE BELL.

The bell ring and james celebrates.