Chapter 26

*Forbidden Survivor* *main event*

Triple H walks out.

Samantha: This match is scheduled for 1 fall

Crowd: 1 FALL!!!

Samantha: and it will determine the future of AEW and WWE. introducing first for greenwich connecticut, weighing in at 242ibs. The Siribral Assassin, TRIPLE H!!!

He does his normal entrance.

Justin: ladies and gentlemen i have been asked to welcome to the stage to perform 'Cryin like a bitch', GODSMACK!!!

When the lyrics start James is raised from the stage that 'Godsmack' are on. He and the one singing high 5.

He walks off the stage and onto the ramp. He walks down as the band play his music. He reaches the ring and steps in not breaking eye contact with Triple H.

Justin: and his opponant from death Valley, weighing in at 215ibs. JAMES 'THE DEADMAN' CALAWAY!!!

The bell rings.

James and Triple H stand in the centre of the ring. Triple H looks around, James swings and catches him flush on the jaw.

He stumble into the corner. James rains down punch after punch. James pulls Triple H to the centre. He kicks his mid section then hits another punch.

He runs at the ropes. As he comes back Triple H reverses into the spine buster.

*middle of the match*

James and Triple H are both laying in the centre of the ring exhausted. James gets to his feet looking at Triple H until...

Billy Gunn, Roaddog, Shawn Michaels and X-Pac walk out and down to the ring. They climb in and help Triple H up. They smile until...

Rey Fenix and Penta walk out and joins James. DX laugh at the 2 man advantage, until...

The bucks walk down and joins them. James and the bucks super kick X-Pac, Gunn and Roaddog. The bucks, Penta and Fenix take out HBK.

*2 minutes later*
Everyone is outside the ring. James is the only man in the ring. He jumps onto the top rope. He jumps performing a moonsault landing on everyone.

*end of the match*
The shield have run out to aid Triple H while the ref is down.

Becky sprints to the ring to the shock of everyone. She slides in and cover over James to stop anyone from attacking him further.

Becky helps James to his feet. She stands by his side confusing him even more. Just as he let's his guard down he feels a pain, he looks at becky who just hit him with a low blow.

Becky and the shield leave the ring as the ref gets up. Triple H pulls James in, he hits the pedigree. He rolls James onto his back and hooks his leg

Ref: 1...2...3, RING THE BELL!!!

Samantha: here is your winner, TRIPLE H!!!

Triple H celebrates as James lay there in pain. The Shield, Becky and Triple H start walking up the ramp.

Becky looks down to the ring with a hint of sadness and regret. A small tear leaves her eye as she walks away.

James is on his knees looking around at the crowd who are now booing him. He sits in the ring as the arena empties, much like the happiness from his heart.