Chapter 5

he looks to his left and sees a little girl, she is with a woman.

James: alice? talia?

he looks and sees everyone. he slides out of the ring. the little girls runs down the ramps and jumps at him as he's crouching.

James: talia?

Talia: hi daddy

James: it really is you.

he hugs her and she does the same back.

Talia: i missed you daddy

James: i missed you too

he crouches down and puts her down. he has tears in his eyes. he wipes them.

Talia: why are you crying?

James: because i'm happy, you've gotten so big.

Talia: yeah i'm a big girls now.

james chickles.

James: that you are, i missed you becoming a big girl

Talia: mummy told me you was always busy living your dream, we always watch you on tv with nanny, grandad and uncle gunner.

James: really?

Talia: yeah, they always shout at the tv when you win belts.

james smiles at her.

james: do you want to go in the ring with daddy's friend becky?

Talia: yeah!

james picks her up and puts her on the apron. he sits on the apron and helps her in.

James: stay here with becky for a moment ok?

Talia: ok daddy.

james gets off the apron and walks over to them all.

Alice: james i don't expect you to forgive me for what i did to you, you have every right not forgive me. but i am sorry, i should have heard your side first. i knew that you'd be here so i brough Talia to see you.

James: thank you. i haven't forgiven any of you but, for talia's sake i'm willing to try. on one condition.

Alice: what's the condition?

James: i get to video call with her every night.

Alice: you can take her with you for a while if you want to, to make up for lost time?

james looks back at the ring seeing how happy talia is and how well she's getting along with becky.

James: i'd love to but, i'll leave it down to talia if she wants to come. i'm not gonna make her to something she doesn't want to do.

Alice: ok

james walks back to the ring. he slides in. he goes to becky and talia.

James: talia baby, come here really quick

she runs over to him.

James: me and mummy would like to know if, you would like to come with me for a while?

Talia: really daddy?!

James: yes, do you

Talia: YES!!

she hugs him. he's a bit taken aback but he does it back.

James: let's go tell mummy.

he slide out of the ring and helps her down. she runs to her mum.

Becky: definitely yours rocket

James: what's that supposed to mean?

he chuckles

Becky: she's a mini female you, she's gonna be a good kid when she's older.

becky slides out of the ring. she stands next to james and start talking. they walk up the ramp.

Alice: i've got some clothes in the car, i'll go get them.

Gunner: james, look i-

James: i'm not forgiving you, i'll forgive alice, mum and dad but i'll never be able to say the same for you. you did the unforgivable, you're lucky i'm even talking to you now

james picks up talia then walks her to the car. when he gets there alice has a car seat. james goes over to his and becky's car and opens the door to the back seat.

Alice: she's not allergic to anything but has a major disliking for most veg.

James: noted

he puts her in the car seat. becky comes into the parking lot. she gets in the car. james puts talia's stuff with their's in the boot of the car then gets in the driver's seat.

he starts driving to the hotel.