Chapter 41

* 10 Years Later *
(if you don't like the large time skip then hate i silence)

Royal Rumble night is always full of surprises. Returns, NXT call ups and Debuts. Why should tonight be any different.

* Later in the night *
Graves: front row tonight is Becky Lynch who is out injured, James 'The Reaper' Calaway who left 10 years ago to be a father and their children Talia and Mark

Michael: James left when he was 25, i'm sure he could still keep up with a lot of the people backstage today.

* Rumble Match *

The camera pans to James. The fans, Becky, Talia and Mark all look at him confused as stood up. He smirks as he remove his jacket.

He hands his jacket to Talia who was next to him. He kisses the Talia's and Mark's heads then kisses Becky before leaping over the barricade but in something different to what he wore before.

 He kisses the Talia's and Mark's heads then kisses Becky before leaping over the barricade but in something different to what he wore before

He walks past the announce tables

He walks past the announce tables. Everyone in the ring is looking at him. He walks up the steps onto the apron.

He jumps onto the top rope then springs off hitting a diving upper cut to Dominik Mysterio.

He picks Dom up then lands a Chokeslam. He get him on his shoulder then hits a Tombstone Piledriver. He throws Dom over the top Eliminating him.

He turns and super kicks the first person there who happened to be Cody Rhodes.

* Later in the match *
Cody, James, Santos Escobar, Austin Theory and Bron Breaker are the last 5. Theory and James are battling when Theory hits the A Town Down

Theory picks him up then throws him over the top rope. James hits the floor causing some fans to boo.

James sits up then walks to the barricade. He climbs over the barricade and sits in his seat. Talia hands him his jacket, once he puts it on she sits on his leg cuddling him.

Becky has moved to the seat next to him doing the same with Mark. He kisses all 3 of their heads then smiles.

He puts his free arm around Becky. He kisses her.

* After the show *
James, Becky and the kids have just left the backstage area after going to say hi to a few friends.

They have arrived at the hotel with the kids already asleep. They go to their room putting the kids to bed then getting in their own bed.

The couple cuddle close to each other. James kisses Becky then the pair of them fall asleep.