Chapter 35

The bell rings and Cody slowly walks towards James. James is quick to his feet and hits an Elevated Knee Strike.

Cody hits the floor and James pins him.

Ref: 1...2...thr-

Cody kicks out, no surprise to James. Instead if complaining James gets him in a headlock with his chest on the back of Cody's head. Cody and James start to get to their feet.

Cody elbows him in the ribs repeatedly. James is sprung off the ropes. James bounces off the other set of ropes as Cody turns receiving a earth shaking clothes line.

Cody rolls out of the ring, James does the same. As Cody is getting up James boots him in the ribs.

James clothes lines Cody over the barricade. The pair trade blows until they reach the stairs. James goes for a Super Kick but Cody ducks. He reverses into a German Suplex on the stairs.

James shouts in pain. Cody does the same but not as much pain. Cody picks him up and go up the stairs. They get to concessions and continue fighting.

James regains the upper hand as he hits Cody with a Throat Thrust. James grabs Cody by the head and back of his trousers then throws him through a glass panel.

James pulls him out then pins him.

Ref: 1...2...thre-

Cody kicks out just in time. James goes to one of the fans who has a drink. He takes the drink from them removing the lid and taking a sip. He pulls out £5 then hands it to the fan.

He walks over to Cody then pours the drink over him. Cody leaps up at the coldness of the drink.

James throws the cup at him then punches him. Cody gets an out burst of energy and goes at James. Cody hits James with a Cross Rhodes' in front of the fans and pins him.

Ref: 1...2...thr-

James kicks out. Cody picks James up and throws him over the drinks and food counter.

He leans over and James hits him with a big bag of popcorn. He opens the bag and eats a few pieces. James jumps the counter. He picks up the rest of the bag and throws it towards the crowd who laugh and catch a few pieces.

James goes to grab Cody's head but is caught with a boot to the face. The impact of the boot caused his nose to bleed.

Cody boots James' mid section. A fan throws him a crutch.

Cody shrugs and hits James in the back with it

Cody shrugs and hits James in the back with it. James screams out in pain as it hits his back. Cody does it again then pins him.

Ref: 1...2...thre-

James kicks out. Cody starts to argue with the ref. While Cody isn't looking James grabs the crutch and breaks it across Cody's back. The fans watch all 'ohh' at the same time.

James goes to a stand with a wide range of merchandise ranging from shirts, to figure, to hats and even title side plates. James clears the table off handing the man there £200.

He picks Cody up and Choke Slams him through it. James sees 2 things he used to use a lot on the indies, light tubes and tape.

He grabs the light tubes and tapes them to a table. He picks Cody up, he gets him in position for The Last Ride then does it through the table.

Cody screams in pain. Instead of pinning him there James picks him up again. He puts Cody on his shoulder then hits the Tomb Stone Piledriver. He pins him.

Ref: 1...2...3, RING THE BELL!!!

The bell rings and his theme plays. James walks through the crowd and climbs into the ring. He puts his entrance gear on before the ref hands him the title.

He raises it above and looks at the main camera. James walks up the ramp and to the back.