Chapter 34

*3 months later*
James, Becky, Mark and Talia have just arrived at the Michigan Stadium for Wrestlemania. Becky is holding Talia while James is holding Mark.

Talia is grasping the rim of Becky's jumper sleeping. Mark is asleep with his head on his dad's chest.

Becky: looks like they'll have enough energy to see their dad kick some ass

James: that they will

As he says this Mark starts to wake up. He looks up at James and smiles.

James: hello sleepy head

James sits down in his locker room. He sits Mark on his leg.

James: did you enjoy your nap buddy?

Mark makes cute noises.

James: i'll take that as a yes

*later that night*

Cole: it's finally time, it's time for the world heavyweight championship to be defended.

Graves: the champion Cody Rhodes has a massive task ahead of him, usually that's said about the challenger but over the past weeks James has tortured Cody.

Saxton: he has and i've been in the ring with James in title matches dating back to our early careers in the indies. he was less terrorfying than he is now

JBL: well i'm excited to see what he can do in big matches.

Cody walks out with the world heavyweight title around his waist. He walks down to the ring after doing his 'WHOA' with the fans.

He climbs into the ring and waits for James.

A man creepily walks out to the top of the ramp. He has a mask on with a hood covering the top of his head, gloves with long fingers, black fingerless gloves below that, black combat bottoms and black combat boots.

The fans realise what this means and go ape shit. He crawls part of the ramp then walks creepily until half way down.

He stands up right then crosses his arms like he's in a coffin. As his arms cross fireworks are fired up.

He walks down the rest of the ramp walking normally but like he's ready to kill. He reaches the bottom of the ramp. He creepily crawls into the ring, scaring the life out of Cody.

Samantha: This match is scheduled for 1 fall

Crowd: 1 FALL!

Samantha: and it is for, the world heavyweight championship. i have received word that this match in now a FALL COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH

The crowd loose their shit.

Samantha: introducing first the champion. from Marietta Georgia, weighing in at 220ibs. he is the current World Heavyweight Champion, ' THE AMERICAN KNIGHTMARE' CODY RHODES!!!

The crowd cheer.

Samantha: and the challenger.

The crowd cheer again.

Samantha: from Limbo, weighing in at 215ibs. THE REAPER!!!

(full match will be the next chapter)