Chapter 14

*Friday Night Smackdown* (backstage)

James, Becky and Talia have just arrived at the arena. All 3 of them go straight to James' locker room.

James sits on the chair with Talia on his lap. Becky had to go to make up now since she's on early in the show.

James is watching the show start as Talia is slowly starting to fall asleep laying against him. He kisses her head and she drifts off.

He lays her on the sofa in the room and covers her with a blanket. He looks back at the TV when he gets a message. He looks at his phone, it's Alice.

Alice: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DATING THAT IRISH BITCH?!

James: yes i'm dating becky, why does that matter?

Alice: ARE YOU TRYING TO REPLACE ME AS A MOTHER?!

James: why would i do that? i'm dating becky but Talia still knows you are her mother.

Alice: I'M GETTING HER NOW, YOU AREN'T SEEING HER ANYMORE!

James: you can't stop me from seeing her, she's my daughter too!

Alice: NOT ANYMORE!

James slumps in his chair. He picks Talia up and takes her to the car park, she starts to wake up.

Talia: Daddy, where are we going?

James: you're going with your mother, remember?

Talia: i forgot.

She tears up. He kisses her cheek and boops her nose with a small smile. A car pulls up and Alice gets out. She stomps over.

Alice: you dare try and replace me

James: i'm not trying to replace you Alice, Talia only has one mum. i didn't stop you from dating other guys, claiming that you are trying to replace me.

Alice: because i was, Talia needed a father that was around.

James: you woukdn't let me see her, i tried for years to see her but you wouldn't let me.

Talia: Mummy you said Daddy was always busy

Alice: i told you that so you wouldn't become upset

James: well that's backfired.

Talia started to cry onto James' shoulder. He gently rubs her back.

James: just because you didn't want me to see Talia you lied to her, now you've upset her. You didn't think about what she wanted, only what you wanted.

Alice: you don't know what she wants James

Talia: I WANT TO STAY WITH DADDY!

Everyone backstage looks at them.

James: you heard her Alice, she wants to stay with me.

Alice: well too bad because she's coming with me

James: this is your problem Alice, it's always what's good for you and not for anyone else. Talia said she wants to stay with me, so she will.

While they were arguing Becky walked over. Alice looks at her.

Alice: you bitch, trying to replace me

Becky: what are you talking about?

Alice slaps becky and starts punching her. People pull her off.

Someone called for the arena security who had cuffs. They cuff Alice and call the police. Once they got there they arrived they spoke to Becky and James.

Officer1: would you like to press charges

Becky: should i?

she says looking at James.

James: i would but that's your choice

She nods.

Becky: i would like to press charges.

Officer2: ok, we'll get to making that happen

James: is it possible to get full custody of my daughter, i don't feel she'll be safe with her mother.

Officer1: i'll see what i can do, no guarantees tho

James: ok, thank you

They all go back to his locker room and watch the rest of the show before going to the hotel.