Chapter 27

*Raw*
Triple H is in the centre of the ring smirking.

Hunter" WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!

The crowd cheers.

Hunter: as you saw last night at Forbidden Survival i pinned James Calaway in the centre of this ring, now i decide the fate of that piss head company AEW. I'd think thanks are in order to James for allo-

James walks/limps through the crowd earning a cheer. He gets to the barricade then stops. He pulls a mic out of his pocket.

James: you may have pinned me in that ring but you had 4 people help you, 8 if you include DX but they didn't do much.

Hunter: that doesn't matter, it still happened. now before i was so rudely interrupted i was going to announce the fate of AEW. AEW will be no more after this week, after AEW Dynamite this week AEW must shut down for good.

James: what about all the people who work for AEW?! the creative team, the commentators and the wrestlers?!

Hunter: they commentators and wrestlers are now under contract with WWE. except for you James because after Dynamite, YOU'RE FIRED!!!

The crowd are shocked at his statement. Hunter has now fired him twice. James hops the barricade and slides into the ring and tackles Hunter.

People from backstage split them up by taking James to the back.

He gets to the paring lot and to his car when someone unexpected comes up to him.

Becky: James i need to talk to you

James: i've been ignoring you and i'll continue to do so.

He unlocks the car and opens the door when he hears a phrase he never thought he'd ever hear again.

Becly: i'm pregnant