Chapter 20

*later that night*
The shield are in the ring celebrating their win over the O.C until...

They look at the ramp. Jon and Roman stand in front of seth. The crowd cheer but nobody comes down the ramp.

Seth gets a bad feeling, then gets a reall bad feeling once a kendo stick is bounced off the side of his head.

James jumps into the ring and swings it at him again. Jon looks first but gets hit with the stick. He then hits Roman with it.

He drops it then rolls out grabbing a steel chair. He slides in and brutally attacks Seth with it.

He slams the chair across his back bending the chair. He throws it to the floor. He let's out a scream of anger and pain.

He grabs the chair again and continues beating Seth with it. Roman and Jon pull Seth to safety and get him to the back.

James stands in the centre of the ring with his arms out looking at the sky.

*later that day*
James in in his locker room when becky walks in.

Becky: James, we need to talk

James: about what?

Becky: i think we need a break

James: i was thinking the same, how about hawaii?

Becky: no James, i meant me and you. i think that we need a break

James: why?

Becky: you are purposely hurting another person that you work with

James: after what he did you expect me to just do nothing?!

Becky: i expected you to be the bigger man and let it go

James: where is this coming from?! you're defending him like he's done nothing wrong, it's like you still have feelings for him!

She stays quiet and says nothing looking down.

James: you do don't you

Becky: james i-

James: don't bother becky, if you want us to be done because of him then so be it Becky. hope he makes you happy

He grabs his bag then leaves the arena.