Chapter 32

*next night*

James and Becky are sitting in James' locker room. James is sitting on the floor, Becky sitting between his legs with her back to his torso.

James has his arm around her with his hands resting on her baby bump. He kisses her neck making her smile then giggle. Her right hand goes to the back of James' head as he continues.

Becky: is this your way of combating the no sex?

James: maybe

James continues to do this for a little bit until there is a knock at the door. The pair look over seeing a few of the female wrestlers, Kane and Undertaker.

James: hey you lot

He pretends to rest his head on her shoulder but continues to kiss her neck.

Becky: james, not while these lot are here.

James: buzz kills

James rests his jaw on her shoulder looking at them. Becky puts her hands on James' hands.

Lexi: so, how does it feel knowing your going to be parents?

James: i've already been a parent before but it feels just as nerve racking

Becky: it is that, painful too i'd imagine.

James: you'l get through it perfectly fine, my irish firecracker.

Everyone in the room laugh at the nickname.

Undertaker: you ready to be a dad again son?

James: yeah, i'm going to be a better dad than i was before. plus i'll have the help of my beautiful partner to help me.

He kisses her cheek making her blush.

Becky: you was an amazing dad, speaking of dads did you tell them the news we found out?

James: not yet, i guess now is a good time. we aren't having A baby

Becky: we're having 2 babies.

James: one boy and one girl

Everyone around them is clapping. Becky has tears in her eyes. James wipes them then kisses her cheek again.

James' phone goes off. He looks at it and sees a photo of him and Becky. He chuckles.

James: really Zelina?

Zelina: i'm sorry, i just had to take a photo

Becky: what photo?

James shows her the photo.

(imagine this in a room on the floor)

James: you look so beautiful

He kisses her cheek.

*mid way through the show*

Samantha: ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring after being away for 6 months. JAMES 'THE DEADMAN' CALAWAY!!!

The crowd cheer like crazy.

When 'i will not stand aside' is heard James walks out to cheers from the crowd. He removes his hood and mask.

He kneels down and taps the ramp. He stands up and walks to the ring. He walks up the steps and steps into the ring. Samantha hands him a mic.

James: i'm back

The crowd cheers.

James: i'm going to keep this short and sweet. to all of those in the back who want to step up to 'the deadman', you'll be put into an early gave. the hole is dug and your soul will be mine

He drops the mic then goes to leave until...

Alpha academy walk to the ring. They step into the ring, Chad Gable has a mic in hand.

Chad: SHUUUUUUUUU-

James super kicks him. Otis looks between Gable and James. James shrugs then hits otis with an Elavated Knee Strike. Otis bounces off the ropes and comes back at James.

James lifts him up and hits a chokeslam shocking everyone in the crowd and everyone backstage who didn't know that would happen.

Otis rolls out of the ring just as Gable jumps off the top rope. James boots him mid air. James picks him up and puts Gable on his shoulder.

James gets him in position then hits the Tombstone Piledriver. He rolls Gable out of the ring. James stands in the centre then kneels like his dad once did.

Little did he know, his dad was now front row looking directly at him.