Chapter 5

Alli was jolted awake, by the impact of his face and his nose squishing against the carpet. Nahulog sya sa Kama nya. Alli was still drowsy and groggy when he rolled over to face the ceiling, naalala nya lahat ng nangyari kagabi.

****************

Last night was a tornado, a lot of things happened all at once. Pagkatapos ng performance ni Alli, he was swarmed by well-wishers. Good thing, to the Rescue si Jah at si Stell.

After thanking the people who talked to him profusely, Alli was dragged by Stell and Jah near sa table nila, the commotion was dying down little by little, some people stayed to chat with each other for a bit, while others were slowly leaving the venue.

Alli averted his gaze a bit when he saw Ken and Josh approaching from the stage.

Ano ba yun kanina? Parang ang hirap huminga at ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko... Nerves lang siguro, or adrenaline.

Alli took a nearby glass of water, and gulped it down... before he could finish it all, he heard Ken's unmistakable low baritone.

"Bakit mo iniinom tubig ko?" Pagtingin ni Alli kay Ken, naka halukipkip si Ken, with one eyebrow raised.

This is Ken's glass.

Alli went almost crossed eyed trying to look at the glass of water he was currently downing.

Hindi naman masyadong maarte si Alli, ok lang naman sana na makishare siya ng baso na may una nang nakainom...but for some reason... a vision of Stell came to his mind... A Stell with a stupid pouty expression on his face, and the voice of a three year old:

*'Hihihihihihihihihi...Yieeeeee! Indirect kiss...mwamwamwah!'*

Nabulunan si Alli sa iniinom nya at naispray ang konting tubig sa mukha ni Stell, napalakas ang paglagay nya ng baso balik sa mesa, with a loud 'thump'.

That was a horrific sight... Alli was even afraid for a moment, that it was real.

"Ok ka lang?" tinapik-tapik ni Stell ang Likod ni Alli habang pinupunasan sarili nyang mukha.

*Cough. Cough. Cough. "Sorry *cough... Di ko alam na sayo 'to *cough." Ani Alli kay Ken.

Ken walked over towards them, pero nilampasan lang sila.

"Oh eto." Turns out, Ken went to the other side to get some table napkins, then came back and handed them to Alli, and then some to Stell.

"Thank you."

"Thank you."

Nagkasabay pa sila ni Stell ng pagkasabi.

Suddenly, Justin's Grandfather and Dad, along with some family members and a few guests came to them.

"That was a very beautiful performance." Sabi ng daddy ni Justin, nakikipagkamay.

"Thank you so much po sir, uhmm, Stell is a very good teacher po." Alli looked over at Stell and smiled... it felt a bit awkward not calling Stell 'kuya'.

"Ah! Hindi talaga ma ku-kwestion ang talent ng batang ito." Justin's Father clapped Stell's back. "You chose a good teacher." Justin's father chuckled.

Stell Just smiled.

"Oh, and you can call me tito Justinian. When I was your age, people called me Justin too...pero ever since pinanganak si bujing, that name has become his now... makes me feel so old." Justin's father sighed.