Chapter 6

"You have to submit your paintings on realism, tomorrow." Their arts professor said.

         "There will be a change of plans, the paintings will remain unnamed para walang bias and will be exhibited sa Admin building hall, it will be voted upon by anyone na titingin. Only I will know who owns the paintings. At least... before the result."

         Alli and Jah were taking notes. Alli's hands were a bit shaky, because napapadalas na ang pag p-play nya sa piano during his major classes. Yung ibang professors pa, request him to play a lot during classes.

         Tonight, will be a long night... like Justin, he chose a 30x40 canvas. Justin's was a landscape painting of the snowcapped Alps, and Alli's was a portait.

         He has been trying to avoid Ken for almost a week now.

He was a bit confused about what he was feeling. They were both guys, and he never had feelings for a guy before.

         Alli rationalized that it was merely admiration, or at the worst, a passing infatuation.

One night he got curious about how guys have romantic relationships and read some articles about it. It was a bit complicated and confusing, until he stumbled upon one about how 'guy to guy' relationships do the THING. It was a very detailed article, including how to prepare properly before doing the THING, and how not to hurt the other partner while doing the THING, also on Lubricants and stuff necessary for the THING.

After reading THAT Alli was blushing like heck, and a bit embarassed. No... That was weird... Definitely not, it was not gonna work, besides who would be the one who...gives...and who...receives—

         Alli shook his head violently

         "Ok ka lang?" Jah looked at Alli weirdly.

         "Y-yeah wala to...Just a few things on my mind."

         "Really? You look distressed, not to mention... you're very red." Jah said worriedly.

         Alli subconsciously patted his cheeks.

When classes dismissed, sinundo sila nina Stell.

Jah and Alli had a rather extensive discussion about sa Paintings nila due tomorrow. Stell was just beside them tagging along

"I'm rather having difficulty perfecting the snowcaps sa painting ko." Justin said.

"What do you use?" Tanong ni Alli.

"Hmm...Oil paint, and all types of brushes. I have everything at my disposal, but I'm just missing something, maybe its the stroke?" Justin scratched his chin thoughtfully.

"Have you tried using a palette knife?"

Justin's face brightened. "That's it! I knew I was missing something."

"Yung problema ko naman is, I have a hard time visualizing and generating the face I'm trying to paint for my portrait."

Justin walked faster and ahead of Alli, then turned around to face him habang naglalakad paatras. "Sometimes you don't need to think, just let your hands do the thinking."

         Alli thought about it carefully. "I don't really understand fully, but I'll try that mamaya."

         "Wait... look at these." Justin opened his photo Gallery, and showed Alli all these photos, they were captured during the gala. "Pretty good right?"

         Alli had to admit they looked like they were taken by professionals. He was looking at them with interest until he noticed some photos had Ken beside him, there were even photos while they were singing, and Ken was looking straight at him.