Chapter 28

*Author's note: Because of the adrenaline from last night's Ppopconvention, I still haven't had any sleep. I had so much energy that I managed to write a whole new chapter. 😝 Also in commemoration for Gento MV reaching 16,000,000 views 🎉🎉 I will try my best to post a new chapter within the week... My creative Juices are flowing😂😂... Please keep on supporting SB19!... And enjoy!

Ken had already ran for about five minutes.

Still no sign of Alli.

If Alli wasn't tall and didn't have long strides, Ken would've found him by now.

Ken gritted his teeth. "Tch."

His conversation with Justin just moments ago had left him confused.

It shouldn't have been any of his business if Justin liked Alli. But for some reason, all the alarms in his mind and body went off.

         For a moment there, Ken had the almost uncontrollable urge to knock Justin's teeth off.

         Ken shook his head, what was wrong with him? He didn't have feelings for Alli didn't he?

         Then why did his mind boil up with rage at the thought of Alli and Justin being in a relationship, or even kissing—

Y*wa! NO ONE is allowed to Kiss El!

—Ken almost stumbled after that thought... He never cursed... Although he only said it inside his head, the curse shocked him. The anger he felt confused him. Why did he care if anyone kissed Alli?

         Nabuang naman tingali ka Ken (parang nababaliw kana siguro Ken). Ken thought to himself as he shook his head.

         He wasn't going to think about these confusing thoughts now... The important thing is, mahanap niya nasan na si Alli... And apologize for acting weirdly kanina and being violent, which was uncharacteristic of him.

         He hoped Alli would forgive him.

         Ken would've passed by Alli, were it not for a feeling in his gut that he should stop and turn around.

         And there, almost hidden from view was Alli... crouched in the pavement, in between a gigantic metallic cabinet for electric transformers and a cement post.

         Ken slowly walked towards him, naawa si Ken sa posisyon ni Alli. He was rocking back and forth hugging his knees... his face was buried on his knees, and his hands were shaking, badly.

         "You're ok, you're ok, just breathe... Everything will be fine... It'll pass." Alli was talking to himself.

         Ken felt a pang of pain in his chest. How lonely must've Alli felt all these years if he had to talk to himself like that?

         Ken knelt down and put his hand on Alli's back.

         Alli stopped rocking momentarily, but he didn't raise his head... after a few moments he continued rocking back and forth, by the balls of his feet, although not as fast as before and his breathing was slowly getting under control.

         "El naa ra ko diri." (El nandito lang ako.) Ken put his other hand on Alli's arm.

         "Dili tika biyaan." (Hindi kita iiwan). "Ubanan tika (Sasamahan kita.), so please breathe..." Ken paused.

"...For me."

         It took almost ten minutes before Alli calmed down.

         Ken also realized how panicked he was earlier, because the moment Alli calmed down, he felt his knees grow weak, kaya napaupo siya sa tabi ni Alli.