Chapter 12

A/N: Warning this chapter has a bit of a... shall we say, reader discretion is advised.

       Stell and the other members arrived sa condo ni Ken at exactly 1:15 AM. Alli thought they would just eat a little, and then rest dahil pagod na sila, but the energy levels were very high.

The karaoke was on full volume, and the scene was pure chaos. There was laughter, there was shouting, there was music and singing from the Karaoke.

Alli never had so much fun... He was laughing along loudly dahil sa mga antics nila.

"Stell! Ikaw na sa part na to! Na pipiyok na ako. Hahahaha!" Ken's unique laugh filled the room as he gave the mic to Stell.

Ken sat down next to Alli on the floor, as usual... Justin was seated on Alli's other side, laughing and watching Stell sing.

"Ano yan?" Something suddenly caught Justin's attention. Jah grabbed Ken's wrist from the table zeroing in on the dragon bracelet.

"Ang ganda nito ah?"

"Heheheheheheh... Of course! Gift ni El yan sakin." Ken said proudly, giggling. He proudly raised his hand para makita ni Jah ng maayos yung bracelet. He and Jah were having this animated conversation about the bracelet... Ken was boasting, showing Jah the features of the bracelet, and the designs.

"Ang daya! Bakit siya lang binigyan mo ng ganyan?" Justin pouted.

"Di ba ako ang bespren mo? Bestie?" Jah pouted, with puppy eyes.

"Hoy wag ka nga'ng assuming jan!" Ken argued. "Mas close kaya kami."

"Oo kayo na ang close." Jah replied lamely, dahil nakita nya ang mukha ni Alli, he was shaking his head.

"Of course...Solid to." Ken thumped his chest three times.

Drinks were being passed around, and Alli took a swig of whiskey out of a glass na bigay ni Stell.

"Yeeecchhhh..." Nasira ang mukha ni Alli, and he winced in disgust. "Ang pangit talaga lasa ng alak."

"Mabuti at ayaw mo... Wag mo na masyado e-force sarili mo baka mahilo ka." Ken took the glass away from Alli.

"It's fine... New year naman, nandito naman si kuya para magbantay sa akin." Alli laughed softly and took the glass again to drink.

"Pag wala kuya mo or atleast isa sa amin bawal uminom ok?" Ken warned, crossing his arms.

Alli snorted a bit. "Yes po, pa."

"I wasn't joking." Ken looked serious.

Pagtingin ni Alli sa gilid, Jah was looking at both of them animatedly, it was like he was watching a movie. His head was resting on both of his hands, palms at the side of his cheeks and his fingers tapping his cheekbones. Nakangiti sya.

Alli cleared his throat. "Hindi ko gusto lasa remember? Of course di ako iinom, and besides kayu lang naman friends ko."

Ken nodded to himself and drank from his glass.

After the third glass, Alli already felt tipsy. He was laughing along a bit too loud, and his face felt warm.

"Alli your turn! Ikaw na tumapos." tumakbo si Stell papalapit sa kanya at inabot ang mic.

"Ha? Wag na kuy—"

"Sige na!" Stell urged.

Wala nang nagawa si Alli kaya kumanta nalang sya. It was the second stanza of 'Versace on the floor'.