Chapter 4

THE BOY NEXT DOOR.

-~-~

I was at the beach the cool breeze went through my wavy hair and flowed through my dress.

I could not see Harry anywhere.I went through my contacts and dialled him.

<><><>

"Hello Harry?"

"Hey,where are you?" He asked

"I am close to the changing rooms" I said looking back at the portable changing rooms.

"Ok I will be there in five." He said.

"Ok then." As for that I hang up the phone and sat down on the beautiful sand.

<><><>

I felt someone put their hands on my eyes behind me.I wanted to think its just Harry but I screamed because it was the first thing that came to mind.

"Calm down princess!" He said quickly moving his palms from my eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT HARRY?" I snapped.He stood there staring at my expression and started laughing like a maniac.I kind of felt embarrassed but I also felt anger.

"WHOA! Princess-calm down!" And for that I took a hand full of sand and stared at him right in the eye.

"Oh well this princess is going to turn into a devil any minute now!" He's eyes where so wide I could not help but laugh.I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing louder.

Harry looked at me and started running,I run after him but the boy can run no lie.

I was exhausted and tired from the running.I stopped and fell I could not move,or maybe I was just lazy.

"Well,well,well. I see the 'devil' has quit." Harry stood there staring at me.

"Humph! No she hasn't!" I said quickly.

He stared at me with the most evil face ever and carried me on his shoulder.I was dangling upside down.I read that blood rushes to your head.

"HARRY PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I shouted.

"NO THANK YOU!" He was so stubborn.

"HARRRRRY!" I called out loud not caring who stared at me.

"Ugh!"he pouted "fine,fine,fine. But next time you will know not to mess with me."

I laughed at him and threw sand at his face.MWAHAH!. "You evil little thing" he said chasing after me.Yeah yeah he caught me.We ended up sitting and watching the sunset upside down a little hill,it looked so beautiful.

I sighed."Want to go get some food?" Harry asked standing up.

"Oh yes!" I laughed a little and took my phone as I rolled my headphones on it.

"Mall?" He asked as we walked away barefoot from the beach the cold breeze hitting our face.

"Ew.no I hate mall food but if you-" he cut me off. "No it's fine Carmon's it is." He said.i smiled and he grinned.

It was wired enough that I went at Carmon's today but I guess it's fine.

We drove in total silence.

"So..." He said.

"So." I said back flatly.

"How old are you Harry?" I asked because it was the first question that popped into my head.

He chuckled. "How old do you think I am Kim-Kerry?" I rolled my eyes and took my first silly guess.

"Well.five if you ask me." He started laughing so hard.It was contagious.

"I am 19."he said bluntly looking at the road while he drove.

My eyes were in shock.How could be 19 and still in high school?

"W-what, you are? --how are- how?-"

"Let me guess 19 and still in high school?" I nodded as he shot me a look.

"I had to take care of my sister so I decided to take one more year and stay in school before I decide what I will do in the future."

"Oh...sounds about right."

He glanced at me before asking."what about you?"

"I- I -I will be 17 in 2 months" he smiled and said "wow you almost my grandmothers age" sarcastically.

"Whatever Harold." I giggled and he shot me a look before getting out of the car.

We were waiting in line surprisingly it was full today. We were at the front of the line about to order when a certain blond girl saw us.

"Hey Harry" she smiled exposing braces I never really noticed before.They were clear braces.

"Hi Taylor!" He said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked looking at me.

"I am here with Kim as you can see!" He smiled back at me.

"Oh are you too dating or something?" She laughed sarcastically.

"Yes! Do have a problem with that?" I was surprised at his answer though he was joking.I wanted to laugh but I held back. But I thought? I am so confused.

"N-no...what would you like to order?" I could not help but giggle at how Harry was staring at her.

"I would like two strawberry smoothie.Thanks" he looked at me and I nodded at his order.

_____

When I sipped my smoothie and burped which I did not expect to do.

"Nice one Princess!" I blushed a little.

"Shush!" I said putting pressure on my cheeks with my palms.

We were just talking and laughing as Harry told me silly jokes when Taylor came.

"Refills?" She asked.

"No thanks!" I said politely.

Suddenly,the jug slipped out of her hand and landed on my white dress.She stood there with a smirk on her face. I stood up and slapped her across the face and I walked out there.

[•_•]

Comment

Share

Vote

-salma(;