Chapter 8

The boy next door.

_________________

Unedited chapter.*

Oh my goodness he is standing right in front of me. "D-d-dad? DAD?" I blinked about three times really fast,I was frozen.

"How are you honey?" He said grinning. My first instinct was run and hug him really tight.I ran and wrapped my hands around him for a big bear hug.I felt tears stream down my face one I was wrapped around his arms. I had missed him a lot we were really close and he left for six months it really broke me.

"I missed you so much chicken nugget!" Dad always calls me that it's so embarrassing but I love it.

"Dad! Your embarrassing me! But I really missed you too." I mumbled only for him to hear.

"Ok...now I need all of you to explain what was happening here.ALL OF YOU COME ON INSIDE!" He demanded.

We all followed him into the house everyone of us feeling slightly embarrassed.We all went inside and sat in my living room.

"Well...?" He asked.

"We were uhm getting to know each other." I blurted out knowing its totally stupid.

"I wasn't born yesterday Kim!" He deadpanned.

"Well Tom here,he was hurting Priscilla and I tried to stop it but he didn't listen so Harold helped." I smirked knowing I totally used his full name.He just glared at me and rolled his.

"Tom my boy,what is the meaning of hurting your little sister?" my dad asked puzzled.

"I am sorry Pris! Its been a tough week and I have been acting like a jerk I am so sorry!" he sincerly apologised looking a Priscii.

Priscilla just sighed and nodded.I knew something was up she still had a small frown.

****

"So what has been going on with you latley chicken nugget?" my dad asked using my nickname.We were in my back yard enjoying the sun while eating popcorn!

"Just the usual dad.If you must know,I am pregnant and I decided to do drugs with my boyfriend in prison." I said sacarsitically leaning back on the swing that my dad and I were sitting on.

"Don't even joke like that!" He said Ina serious tone.

We started laughing when I heard a beep in my phone.

You going to logan's party on friday? -H

Nope... would you like me too? (; -K

I waited for Harry to text back as I sat on the swing noticing my dad looking tired.

"Daddy,why dont you go relax?"

"Good idea...I will go sleep see you later" he said standing up,kissing my forehead and going into the house.I sighed through my nose as I laid on the swing (Authors note: it was those swings where about 3 people can sit on at the same time with cushions and yeah...)

I went through my playlist on my iPhone and choosing ['I CANT BE TAMED' by Miley Cyrus] yes I liked the song not my favourite song but I enjoyed it.When a sudden beep interrupted.

I dont mind...infact why dont you go with me? -H

I layed there thinking about the text harry sent me.It would'nt harm going with him and plus we have been hanging out alot latley.

What if i dont wanna Harry? -K

:( I see.. -H

hehe! I will go with you Harry -K