Chapter 5

The boy next door.

-------------------

I can't believe I just did that I just slapped her in the face.I walked out of there feeling so great but my dress is pink from the smoothie she spilled on me.I know she didn't do it 'by mistake' she smiled after ugh! I hate her so much it's good that I slapped her, people like that unleash the devil in me.

I walked outside still trying to wipe of the stupid stain of my dress when I heard a familiar laugh behind me as it was getting closer.

"I can't- I can't believe you just did that!" He exclaimed as he laughed.

"I had to I mean the bitch spilled that on me! On purpose"

He continued laughing as he handed me paper towel to wipe of the remaining stain.

"Ok..ok it was awesome though,I'll take you home hop in." I laughed a little before I entered in the car and buckled my seat.

"Ouh. Err Harry,thanks." He smiled at me as he started the car.

"No problem princess!" To think of it I guess I don't mind him calling me that. It was a bit boring in the car but I was fine.

-----------------

He said good-bye as he walked back to his house.I opened the door and I run upstairs for a quick shower.After I was done I out on white tea-cup shorts and pink tank top with my cute kitty cat slippers.

I hoped down stairs to my kitchen.

"Hi Kim!" A voice scared me.

"WHAT THE?" Mum stood there with a frown on her face and her grey eyes staring directly at me.

"Where were you all this time Kim?" She asked.

"What...umm do you mean I was uh out." I replied stammering.

"We'll they let me come home early today since I was tired." She said removing her apron which she was wearing as she cooked.

"Oh well I went out. With a friend." She rolled her eyes at me and and sighed as she got the plates.

"Ok well I got some news!"

"Uh huh!" I listened as I helped her set the table.

"You father is coming on Wednesday!" She said excitedly grinning at me.I had missed by Dad a lot we had not seen him for about 6months and I missed our bonding moments.We used to go fishing and hiking all the time.

"THAT'S great mom!" I said as I wrapped my hands around her as she embraced me.

"so what's for dinner?" I asked mom as she was still I the kitchen preparing something.I sat on the dining table as starved.Yeah people do tell me I eat a lot but I'd don't care.

Mom and I sat as we enjoyed our ice cream desert after having the perfect lasagne which my mom only knows how to cook since dad taught her,dad was always the chef in the family.

"Thank you mommy I will be heading to my nest." I gave her a kiss on the cheek before running upstairs to my room.

I looked at me phone and I had gotten a text from Priscilla.

***

Priscilla:

UGH! Tom is driving me nuts..I will kill him he is being so stupid and ow mom and dad are out of town for the week and he has the car and he has all the money since he's 'the mature one' crap. Anyway where did you go? Text back (;

***

Tom has been driving Priscilla nuts to be honest for the past month and I think it has gotten over the top by now.It must suck to be her right now.

I turned off the lights went inside my cozy comforter and drifted into a night long easy sleep.

-------------------------------------

"I can't believe it he's is such a jerk." Priscilla said while I took my books out of my locker.

I just gave the 'I fell bad for you' look and she hugged me and went into class.i had forgotten my language book in my locker again.

I put the password to unlock my locker just when I was almost done,someone put their hand on mine and messed it up.

"Harry what the heck I almost got it." I frowned at him.

"Ha!" He said sarcastically looking back pretending to something else like he is so 'innocent'.

"HARRY!" I hit him on the shoulder I little harder this time.

"Ouchie! You meanie" he stood there with a pout and rubbed his shoulder.

"That's what you get." I said to him as I put my tongue out.He griped my tongue and squeezed it a little.

"Ouch!" I said.It didn't hurt but force of habit.He just laughed "Okie princess,see ya later." He said before walking away."don't roll you eyes at me." I am not sure how he knew I did that.

I sat in the library for my free period reading 'Romeo and Juliet' we were suppose to read it for a play but I don't mind reading it more than once.

"If it isn't the little gecko!" I heard a familiar voice and some laughs.I looked up to see Taylor,Natalie,Becky and Sophie standing In front of me with there little mini skirts and tops that barely cover their belly button.

"Move out my way!" I said looking back at my book.

"Or what gecko?" Taylor asked coming too close for comfort.

"Or...I ..I will I will slap you again!" I said looking back at her.

"Really gecko? Really? I mean you will only get suspended or even worse....expelled!" I would not want to get into trouble at school not with the principal.

"Leave me alone!" I said shoving my self out of the way to pass through.

"Oh NO you don't." She grabbed my hair from the back and pulled it really hard.There was not a lot of people who were willing to help since its Taylor."ouch!!" I screamed in pain as she pulled me back I fell and hurt the back of my head on a chair and I could not see anything else. It was all black.

--------