chapter 38

---

The green eyed boy was standing right infront me with his casual clothing and his messy hair and that pinked lip smirk plastered right on his face.

"no hug?" he asked.

I jumped on him making him almost fall over. I had kissed him from him jaw to his lips we were practicaly eating eachothers face with the kiss that was very passionate telling me that not only was I missing him but he was missing me too.

I pulled back for air but harry wasn't done with my lips yet. I moaned into the the kiss as he deepened it but I pulled back fast before anything was soon to happen.

plus we were at the door the neighbors could be easily watching us.

"hi" I said smiling.

"hi" he said as he took a deep breath effect of the kiss.

I chuckled and grabbed his hand and pulled him in the house  he didn't have luggage so I guessed he stopped at his place first.

he sat on the couch and I paussed the movie I was watching.

"I'm soo happy to see you harry!" I hugged him.

"mm you too he kissed my neck. " I pulled back a gave him a fake dirty look.

"you seem very horny today." I said he looked at me for a second then he laughed.

"only when I see your boobs!" he chuckled.

I opened my mouth in an "o" shape and quickly covered my breast with my hands.

"how dare you talk about my boobs!"  I said in fake horror.

he laughed and pecked his lips on the back of my hand like a gentleman and said "I really did miss you alot when I was gone" he said .

" I missed you too hazza!!" I hugged him again but this time he had hugged me with love. Real love.

I could admit to myself that I was in love with him , alot and there's was no going back especially with me carrying his baby.

___

guys there's litterally 2 more chapters left ! woah! wow keep voting please show your support that you enjoying the book ♡ I honestly love you all ! stay perfect !

the next two chapters will be pretty long so get ready :)

--

read my new book please please!! I still want to write after this book and I need your support so please read MR.M