Chapter 9

Thanks to @KatieandNikki and @xxliamloverxx you guys have been my wattpad friends (: x

Dedicated to @coolcatmaster. X

_______________________________

I am still standing here thinking if why,how? Trisha's parent could ever kick her out of the house,I mean they are a little strict but they love her so much she is the only child after all...just like me.

"Can you please explain with more details of why they would ever do that?"

"I can't....I barely know anything she is coming here soon" She said once again.My heart was racing a little too fast.

"Where is she going to stay?"

"I have - no clue but I am pretty sure my whoa, 'rents will not allow her to stay with me." She said.I was thinking where could she go? She is my best friend I have to find a way to help her,but If I tell me parents they will ask a bunch of questions which I don't have answers to.

"She will stay at my house." I finally said.

"Okay well we kind of need to meet her at the bus station." Jadey said checking the time on her phone.

"Ugm!" Harry cleared his throat.Oh yeah he is here...I forgot.

"Um..Harry we need to um go but see you tommorow?" I said looking at him and flashing a slight grin.

" I can take you guys to the bus station and my friend lives close to there as well."

"Sure.But I mean you don't have to- "I said before him cutting me off.

"Kimz it's fine with me I volunteered!" He just smiled at me and I Smiled back.He called me 'Kimz' aw.

"Let's go!" We walked away from the beach to Harry's house to pick up his car. It was only about a 8 mins walk so it wasn't tiring.

~

We were in the car and Jadey has this thing where she just plays temple run in car rides so she did.

"So what's your friend Trisha like?" Harry asked me his eyes still watching the road carefully.

"Well you'll meet her." He just sighed and yawned as he fixed his Bini with one hand he looked like a tired little kitten. (Yes a kitten,Awww so cute...wait snap out of it)

We were finally at the bus station I was anxiously waiting for the next bus to arrive.We sat on the bench everyone else too busy on their phone.

I stood up quickly because I heard the next bus arrive.I saw Trisha she hasn't changed much,she looks a little tired and depressed.I walked up to her she was wearing a simple grey oversized sweater,black skinny jeans and all black converse.She had a her hair in a totally messed up messy bun and her mascara was kind of smudged at the sides and had tears stained on her pink soft cheeks.

"Trisha?" I called as I ran up to her and gave her a big hug.She started to cry I have never heard Trisha cry that much before.Its like she didn't want to let go of me,seems like I am going to slip away from her.She kept her neck on my shoulder as she continued to sob.I pulled her hand quickly to the bathroom.

Both of us entered the same stall.We got some wired glances and this elderly woman looked at us as if she just saw a chicken give birth to a goat.The stalls were pretty much clean.

"Trish what's wrong?" I whispered wiping all the make up from her face with my little make up remover wipes.

"I have so much to tell you but please give me time." She said with a light-hearted smile appearing on her lips.