Chapter 15

WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU! -salma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you all know now me and Harry are officially dating and I think I just might be the luckiest girl right now.EAAAP!

"No but I mean when you think about it red is for blood so I don't think it should be in nature."

"Yeah,but what about red flowers,birds and all other stuff?"

If you your confused Harry and I are casually having a conversation about the colour red.

"Yeah but grass and trees are not red....?" I say folding my arms over my chest facing him.We are lying on my bedroom floor facing the ceiling.

"Ok..but" he sighed facing my,I make a pout on my face."Fine.fine. I agree with you love don't be all sad."

"That always works." I giggle.

"Wait so you played me?" He asks with one hand on his chest.He gives me a grin and starts to tickle me.

"Say your sorry princess." He demands still tickling me.

"N-never" I mange so say still squirming and giggling.

"Oh.Did you just disobey me?" He asks amusement in his green orbs.

"No.M-may-maybe." I say still giggling.

"I think you did princess." He says ticking me again.

"CARA." I breath still laughing."CARA PLEASE HELP." I call out.In two minutes Cara shows up at my door breathing fast.

"Uh hello my dearest sister Cara." Harry says looking innocent and sitting back down.

"HARREH! What do you think your doing?"

"Tickling me half to death." I say whipping fake tears.

Both me and Cara attack Harry me messing up his oh so perfect hair and Cara ticking his feet.

"STOP IT YOU CRAZY CHILDREN.BLOODY HELL." He said standing up with an evil look.Oh no.

******

It's 5.30pm in 2 and half hours my favourite cousin Toby is coming over. Harry went back to his house with Cara early due to our visitors.Yesterday he stayed here until mom had to chase him away.

"Kim darling would you mind getting that for me?" Me dad asks pointing at the measuring cups.

"Sure." I say picking them up.

"Dad.what are you making?"I ask

"My famous mini chocolate pies."

Mm.My dad makes the best pies."Sounds delicious."I smile.

"Has Trisha yet called you?" Moms asks coming from the garden with garden gloves.

"Not yet but I am sure she will get the job." Trisha had gone to look for work to help since she has been staying here,we insisted that she doesn't have to but it Trisha she's stubborn.

"She's a very sweet girl." Mom says.

"She is." I agree with her.

"Ouch." Dad suddenly yells.

"Are you okay honey?" Mom asks walking over to him.

"Yes but please next time remind me that the oven is already on." He pleads.

"Sure." Me and mom say at the same time shaking our heads in amusement.

I hear a beep on my phone.I check to see I got a text from Jadey with our emergency number all it said was '4921!!!!!!!!!!! -Jade'. Suddenly I don't feel too good.

The house phone rings and mom picks it up.

"Hello." She says.

"Oh hello Mary." She smiles.Mary is Jason's mom.

"He's what?" She says suddenly the smile disappearing from her face.

"Okay.are you all right? I am so sorry to hear that. Sure thing I will talk to her.stay strong.ok.bye" she says before hanging up.

"Mom? Who was that? Is everything okay?" I say.

Gulp.

"That was Jason's mom."

"What about her? Tell me." I say suddenly tears blurring my vision.Just by her face I can tell this is not good.

"Jason-Jason has been in a car accident and is in a coma." I freeze. This is a joke.Right? I mean he was perfectly fine.

"Yesterday the car flipped and I don't know what happened that's all know."

Suddenly I can't hold my tears anymore they are streaming down my face like. Crazy right now. I fall to the ground crying.

"We have to go see him mom we have to -we just have to mom HE CAN'T DIE HE'S MY BEST FRIEND." I cry.Mom hugs me really tight.I thought today was going to be perfect but I guess I was expecting something to go wrong just not this way.

^^^^^^^^^

"Hello." I say I to the phone.

"Hey." Harry says back.

"Harry." I sniff.

"Hey babe whats wrong?" He says concerned.

I can't help it but cry now.

"I will be there in a sec." He says before hanging up.

~5mins later~

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Come in." I say.

"Hey Kim what's up?" He says sympathy I his tone.

"It's-it's Jason."

"What about him? What did he do? What did he say?" He says looking a little bit angry now.

"No.calm down,he was-in a car accident and now in a coma." I sniff.

"Oh.I am sorry Kim." He says moving closer to hug me.

"It's not you fault Harry." I say hugging him.

"I know." He says kissing my forehead.

"How about you come stay with us tonight?"

"I can't Harry I am sorry I can't my aunt and cousin are coming remember?"

"Oh right." He says In a monotone.

"I am sorry." I say.

"It's fine.Well I will be leaving now since I told Cara to watch the food that's cooking,I'd rather not eat burnt dinner." He smiles.

"Okay." I chuckle half-heartedly.

"Bye.call me if you need anything" He says placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye." I said before him shutting the door.

I stood up from the bed and went to take a warm shower,maybe just maybe that will make everything fine.

~~~~~

POOR KIM :(

This chapter was full of emotions,just prepare for the next ones to come.

Early update because well you all deserve it so there.

I feel like this story is almost JUST almost at its ending not yet tho soon enough.

UNEDITED

XOXO

-salma