Chapter 18

Dedicated to

@carrotandpotato

:::::

The boy next door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where to Cara?"

"BEACH!" She screamed.

She ran past me with her curly red hair bouncing. She was wearing black one strap top and a summer jean skirt with gladiator flats.

"Okay let's go.!" I followed her.

We had been walking talking walking talking for quite a while.

"And what about your friends?" I asked Cara as we sat down.

"Well my best fend is Maya. I think you have met her?" I nodded."the blonde haired girl green eyes?,well she has this huge crush on Harry and seems to be 'dating' him, Harry finds it cute I find it disturbing!" She scrunched her nose. And I laughed.

"Oh really,so you find it disturbing that I am dating Harry?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh no.Buuut could you please stop kissing or blah blah blah In front of me it's really gross."

I laughed again.

"Really now.I think I'll do that more often now." She looked at me like I have grown two heads. And then she made gagging noises.

"Ew No. NOOOOOOO!" I laughed.She is making me laugh so hard today.

"M'kaay.ahah.Wanna get ice cream." I asked.

"Yeshhhhh! I just won't share with you because you knoow? Germs.harry styles germs?"

"Oh please Cara." I just laughed.I kissed her on the cheek.She covered her face with both hand and ran away.Screaming 'brother germs'.

After getting our ice creams we decided to go back to her house it had been 4 hours so it was 4:30pm now. I felt bad for leaving Toby so I decided to go get him so we could all hang out at Cara's house.Plus Harry is sleeping so we get to do whatever we want.

"Toby?"

"Kim you back." He said with a grin.

"Not quite. Get you shoes we are leaving."

"Okay."

He always up for anything, that's why I love him so much.

I entered Cara's house and she was sitting with games and snacks on the floor.

"Hey Cara meet Toby.Toby meet Cara."

"Hi Cara. you pretty." Toby said, he is never afraid to say what he thinks .Cara blushed and shyly waved aw.

"Ok children I am going to leave you here I will be back."

"No stay." Cara quickly said.

"Um okay then.lets play."

Cara and Toby were getting along great and Toby always makes her blush once in a while with his cute comments to her like 'you hair is almost as red as your cheeks.' Or 'you pretty good at the game.Pretty girl'. Yes that's Toby for ya.

I got up slowly and made my way to Harry room with some ice cubes.

I opened the door slowly he was sleeping awkwardly on the bed.I laughed slowly and took to ice cubes in my hand and put them on his bare back.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed before jumping out of bed.

"You could... Have ..seen you ---face!" I said laughing throwing. My head back and laughing.

"That was not very nice Kim-" before he finished his sentence I pushed him back on the bed and sprinted out of the room.

I better hide he's coming for me.

~~~~