Chapter 41.

Once my mom had calmed me down I was fine, Trisha didn't tell me what she told harry and I was mad at her for it but we were currently sitting together watching a movie.

It was starting to get dark outside since It was almost 10pm. We had eaten dinner (late diner) together and mom said she's tired so she went to sleep leaving me a Trish.

We were watching 'The Croods' its a pretty good movie, funny too so dont go judging us.

.Wr heard a knock on the door. " Go get it." Trish said.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and went to the door. I swang the door open to see Harry.

"What." I asked some what rudely.

"Kim I am so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!" he said.

"Ok." I shrugged.

" No I mean please forgive me , I was stupid and idiot and I dont think sometimes and I am soooooo sorry about everything I said today in all honesty I didn't mean it you have been so loving and faithful and I just -I dont know what the hell is wrong with me. Im sorry when I pushed I should be slapped punched hurt. School has been stressing me out way too much and sometimes I  can be a mess of a boyfriend but I always try to make you happy and when I said we're done please forgive please I can't loose you you're my everything and im so happy theres a little styles on the way you cara the baby and I can live as a happy family I love you sooo much I and I hate myself-"

He continued to talk and I took the chance to kiss him.

He held me closer and kissed me back. "I get it shutup now." I whispered in his ear hugging him.

" Im sorry." he whispered.

I smiled.

"And I love you too." I said calmly.

"Awwwwwwwww! Perfect again." Trisha squealed.

" Thank you Trisha." Harry said.

She just shrugged and chuckled. she winked at me and walked away.

--

This morning was the last day I get to spend with harry for again another two months , We had agreed Cara would get 3 days with harry and I would get Three days so he had to to Texas today.

"Ill miss you!" I said hugging him.

He kissed me and kissed little styles in my belly.

"Take care and always rest." I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." he said putting his forhead on mine.

"I love you more." I smiled.

He kissed my hand and got in the car leaving me in the parking lot watching the car leave.

I sighed and went back inside the house.

---
So what do ya think?

Btw Vote guys dont forget im counting on you guys and comment and let me know if you are enjoying the book ♡

Love -Salma