chapter 39

so here u am listening to harry talk about his life in NYU  so far for the past two months.

"and then BAM our science experiment exploded!" he started to laugh uncontrollably.

I laughed with him he was talking about a science experiment gone wrong.

"My science partners don , carol and nicky  just stood there watching me like I'm crazy." he said.

"Nicky? " I asked trying my best not to sound jealous.

"yeah my science partner. "  he said a bit confused.

"right." I smiled , I knew I was jealous but with a boyfriend as hot and sexy as harry that most girls want , we all know that even you would like to date harry.. I had to be.

"Dont worry babe I only have 2 eyes and they are both seeing you." he said cuddling me in his arms "and rihhana. " he mummered and I hit is belly with my elbow making him groan in pain.

I laughed and stuck my tongue at him.

"real mature kim." he said laughing. 

he tickled me on my sides pocking my belly I stopped him.

" stop !" I said I little too loud.

"so you dont like me tickling you anymore ? " He chuckled.

"its not that. "

he looked confused

"oh well sorry. " he noticed my mood change apologizing.

"its okay." I muttered

"harry. I have to tell you something."

"of course! ."

he held my hand.

I was scared to tell him but I knew sooner or later I had to tell him.

"harry I- " I looked at him and sighed. "im pregnant harry."

he let go of my hand.

"your joking right?" he asked. ok I'm hurt...

"Why would I joke like that?" I asked. Why is he being like this?

"So you cheated on me while I was gone? is that why you were always busy everytime I called?" he asked his fist balled up.

"what are you talking abou-" he cut me off by pushing me.

" you are a lier , I shouldn't have come to visit you."

Maybe I should have told him earlier when I got pregnant I should have listened to my mom instead of waiting two months.

"please listen to me harry I didn't cheat on you-" he cut me off again.

"fuck off kim we're done."   he said walking out of my house.

"No harry please listen to me please its you-" I yelled after him but he shut the door right on my face.

by now face had tears. I was sobbing and crying , I thought today was supposed to be the best day ever.

----

GUYS GUESS WHAT im extending THE BOY NEXT DOOR. because I swear without you guys and this book my life will be way too lonely ill miss you guys ♡