Chapter 33

Its been three months since harry left  I have been counting yes. I GET TO SEE HIM IN TWO MONTHS, I cant wait.

I have been sick maybe the fact that I miss him? I dont know.

I have been feeling nauseous thats all I know.

I really miss him but he calls me and we have facetimed a couple of times so its all good.

Right about now im laying in bed sick as hell.i have been throwing up I think I have a tummy bug.                         

"Honey how are you feeling?"  Mom asks entering my room     

"Sick." I say.

"Honey, ive been meaning to ask you something but you have to be honest with me."

I gulp.

"Alright."

"Have you had sexual intercourse with your boyfriend."                       

"Umm.."  I trail off.

"I TAKE THAT AS A YES. SHIT KIM I THINK YOUR PREGNANT."

"Im-im what?"

Am I pregnant no I cant be. Its not possible I mean... it is but no. How can this happen to me?

"Ill be back with a pregnancy test. "

She keeps pregnacy tests in the house? Ok then.

She rushed back in the room.

"Wake up go pee on this." She said handing me the test.

I was scared as hell.I cant be a mother I used to break all my dollys heads off I cant handle crying little infants. Its not my thing.

Baby Poo. GROSS.

I  came out of the washroom and   watched the test. Mom was standing right beside me.

The test read.'Yes'

ME KIM CLYDE WAS PREGNANT AT SEVENTEEN WITH HARRY STYLES.

HOW in the world was I supposed to explain this to him.I mean sure he 'helped'   create the baby inside if me but will he take responsibility of it?

He has three years ahead of school and a little sister and then me? and the baby?

I sure dont don't believe in abortion I will sure not kill my baby.

"Mom.." I said slowly scared to look at her

"how? why? you ? innocence lost?."

"well you know how and no I did not loose my innocence. ..ok I did but MOM. please accept that im turning 18 and I was care less I know that you still love me so please help me through this."

she sighed and pulled me in for a hug.

"your stupid. but I love you more than anything in this world and I will always be there for you."

"I love you too mom."

"how are we going to explain this to your dad."

"DAD. SHIT."

*****

this chapter was um not good but  oh well HAPPY NEW YEAR. ;) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡