Chapter 42

ONE YEAR LATER.

===============

Today was me and harry's daterversery.We spend almost two amazing years together.

Today was also Darcy Reilyn Styles One year birthday. We decided to name her my moms name Darcy and harry didn't mind one bit and Mom was the happiest woman on earth.

Dad had come back and found me pregnant and it was a huge mess but we lived.

Trish had move out with her boyfriend and they were amazing together the guy His name was Zayn, Yes mysterious Zayn at the club and they really hit it off.

"Kim!" Cara called out help me wrap my present to Darcy.

I laughed and help her gift wrap a box of whatever was inside.

We didn't want too many people at Darcys birthday so It was a family party. Mom, dad, Trisha, Zayn and of course Cara, Harry and I.

The house had little decorations. Everywhere like ballons and some other things.

We also had a little pony piñata that Cara insiated on getting.

Did I mention I now live with harry and Cara ? Bonus is my house is just next door.

Harry was coming from work in an hour and I had to cook.

"Cara?"

"Yeah?"

"Could watch Darcy while I cook for your brother, if she wakes up just tell me."

"Okay!" she smiled and ran in the living room.

I started making some pasta and meat balls I also made a lemon ginger pudding for desert and I put it in the freezer. I had almost forgoten to put Darcys cake in the fridge so i did that too.

I cleaned up the mess I had made in the kitched and made a turkey sandwich for Cara since the food wasn't fully cooked.

I put the sandwich on a plate and

and took it to Cara , thankfully darcy was still asleep.

"Here you go Cara." I gave her her food.

" Thankyou."she smiled.

I smiled back "Your welcome. "

I went upstaurs quickly searching for Darcys bithday outfit and I settled with a pink tutu skirt black tights pink shoes and a shirt that harry got her that says Best daddy.

I sighed and went downstairs.

About ten minutes after I set the food on the table for harry he arrived.

" Im home my beautiful girls." He yelled.

Cara giggled.

Darcy was way too excited knowing daddys home.

He hugged both Cara and Darcy and gave me a kiss on my lips.

" yes food" He sighed and dug in.

" Fankyou fove." she said and winked I laughed.

-----

Everyone was here and I brought the cake out.

everyone started singing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY DARCYYYYYYY HAPPY BITHDAY TO YOU!"

she jumped and giggled and clapped.

we all laughed and gave her kissses

" I have an announcement !" harry said.

we looked at him.

" Today is me and kims daterversery, We have a wonderful family and we alwyas get along....... I mean Kind of-" everyone chuckled so did I.

" Anyway I love her and now that shes almost 19 and she has a child with me I just think its proper if I say, Kim kerry Clyde I love you and I promise to always take care of you with all the tenderness in the world , I know you are young and all but Will you marry me?" he said on his knees opening a box witha silver ring witha shiny diamond on the top.

I saw mom tear up and Trisha stare in awe.

"Yes." I said now crying.

he put the ring on my finger and smiled kissing my nose.

" I love you." I whispered.

evryone clapped and I smiled. I felt like I could almost fly my heart wad melting I wad going to get married to my One love my everything the icing to my cake , My crazy boyfriend , my baby daddy and crazier The boy next door . HARRY STYLES.

-----

THE END.

wow I can't believe I finnally finished this book. JUST WOW.

Thanks soo much for you support I LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU COMMENT AND VOTE !!

And im starting a new book would you mind supporting? PLEASE READ MR. M