Chapter 26

THE BOY NEXT DOOR

~~~~~~

About the wait I am sorry loves,busy again but hopefully the updates are going to be the same starting from next week,I will be updating every weekend and I decided to make the story a little longer than 30 chapters.ANYWAY!

ENJOY;)

|||

THANKYOU for all comments winner of contest will be announced in the next chapter.

|||

••HARRY••

I was driving around.I started by driving around the neighbour hood street,then I drove by jade's street.It was frustrating I didn't know where she was.It was going to get dark and I am freaking out and worried about her.

My phone rang.

"Hello,Harry my man where are you party tonight at Tessa's "

"Liam my man,I-I can't today I am busy."

"TOO BUSY FOR A PARTY AT TESSA'S ?"

"Yeah--I-I will talk to you later I am driving." Why am I stuttering.I am nervous,I have to find Kim.

"Uh,ok man talk to you later."

I sighed and hanged up.

Ding.

The cave at the beach where we usually sit under the tree.

I hit the gas pedal quick and started driving again.

* *

*

I came out of my car quick,it's been 3hours it's getting dark.

I sighed trying to look for her,I ran a frustrating hand through my hair.

"GAAHHHHHH!" I screamed in frustration.

I started walking again.

I saw a small petite figure sitting under the tree staring into the ocean,with her knees to her chest and arms around them.

I ran to her.

"Kim."

"Kim"

"Kim!"

She looked over at me she had swollen eyes and she looked like she was about to pass out.

I gasped.

"B-b-b-babe?"

"DON'T! What are you even doing here? Go -ah-ah" she sobbed.

"Away." She finished.

I went over next tot her.Trying to comfort her but the slapped me across the face.

By the way,OUCH.

"Haven't you hurt me enough Harry? No you still want to come here and hurt me more?"

"What are you talking about?"

'WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT? You mean you weren't the one kissing that slut?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"NOW YOU'VE FORGOTTEN? I saw you and April kissing a couple of hours ago Harry,don't lie."

"I can explain-"

"Save it Harry,just leave."

No she's got it all wrong.

"KIM LISTEN TO ME!"I yelled in frustration.

She just looked away whipping a tear.

"April came right after you left,I didn't want to let her in but she entered anyway.I was trying to explain to her that I have a girlfriend,but her way of proving to me that I still like her SHE kissed me.I didn't realise but when I did i pushed her.Right after she got mad and I told her to leave,and I have no feelings for her.I like YOU and only YOU! PLEASE forgive me Kim please I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway ,love."