Chapter 30

THE BOY NEXT DOOR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe it's summer break" Jade grinned,licking her vanilla I cream from her cone.

"I was so tired of school." Trisha sighed.we chuckled and agreed.It officially Summer break it has actually been 2 weeks,two days since it started.I am currently sitting with my 3 best girls.Jade,Trisha and Pricsii at the 'Ice cream palace.'

It has been about a month and Jason and I are not exactly close as we used to be,he talks to me now and then and he came to school for a month before summer break but we didn't hang out or talk as much I barely saw him in fact.I called him a couple of times and we've had 5 minutes talks and 4-6 sentence texting but that's about it.

Harry and Cara left about 2 weeks ago to go see their cousins I missed them,I missed Harry so much,we have only talked twice in two weeks skype-d once and he has texted me goodnight every night but he says he's trying to spend time with his family ,I understand but I just missed so damn much I wish he would come back already.

He said his will come back in 2 weeks, I just-

"Earth to Kim! Hellooooooo!" Jade said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry,um what!?" I said blushing a bit.

They all started laughing at me.

"Who are thinking about.. Harry again?" Pricilla said wiggling her eyebrows.

"NO!" I said a little too quickly.

"Mhhhhm!" She accused putting he chocolate covered finger in her mouth.

"Whatever,so what are we going to do today?"I said eating my cookie dough ice cream

"Ummmmmm-" Trisha thought.

"OMG I just got invited to Jason's pool party." Jade squealed.

"Jason,u mean jas like our friend?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah,but Farrell invited me." She showed us reading the screen of her galaxy it read,

'Jade,pool party at Jason Mayers's mansion at 3:30pm invite anyone you want.P.S its Farrell x'

'Alright thanks Rell! xxxxxxxxxx'

Oh.So Jason is having a pool party and its the first to hear about it.

"How come he didn't invite us?" Trisha asked.

"Maybe he forgot." Jade said shrugging.

"He forgot to invite he's closet friends to his party?" Priscilla asked

"Uh I guess." Jade said.

"I'm not going." I announced.

"What why?" Jade asked.

"I'm not either." Trisha said.

"I third that." Priscilla said also.

"You ARE kidding me right? Why not we need a little fun." Jade whinnied.

"I don't care I'm going home,bye." I said picking any of my garbage from the table and throwing it out before leaving without another word.

"How could he,how dare he...he forgot about us? Really or did he just NOT want to see me?" I said quietly to myself."if he Doesn't want us to be friends,whatever I don't even care anymore,I'm gonna leave him ALONE because that's his dream. your wish Is granted Jason mayers I am completely utterly out of you life." I said bitterly and continued my walk home I tried had not to cry but failed miserably.

I felt wet warm tears on my cheeks.

I don't have Harry to comfort me and make me laugh with his lame jokes and dance moves that also make me laugh.I don't have Harry to cuddle with me to tell me everything will be okay.kiss the top of my head and sing me with is majestic voice.

I was thinking of calling him but he might think I am some kind of clingy girlfriend.

I called anyway.it rang about 3times.

"Hello?" He sounded tired.

"Hi Harry how are you." I asked.

"Damn I missed your voice so much." He sighed.

"I miss you." I said tears almost coming out my eyes.

"Babe are you crying?" He sounded possessive now,when he's mad he's voice gets deeper.

"No-I mean yeah-I just missed you lots I want you to come back." I said sniffing.

"Baby don't cry,I'm here for you I will come back soon alright? Don't cry while I'm far it makes me sad and worried." He said sounding more calm and caring.

"I know,I'm sorry." I said,He chuckled.

"It's alright.how much did you do this summer so far?" He asked.

"Nothing much mostly ...I hang out with Priscilla,jade and Trisha" I said truthfully.

"That's good."

"And mom left today she's going for entire summer break to stay with dad,she asked did I wanted to go but I said no,she left this morning."

"You have Trisha right?" He asked.

"Yah and we pretty much have sleepovers everyday with jadey and prscii."

"That's good,I wouldn't want you to be alone." He said genuinely.aw!

"Aw babe! I won't be.what are you doing right now?"I cooed and asked.

"We had a mud race and now I'm very tired but after a long shower,I'm laying on my bed." He sighed.

"Sounds like fun a tiring. "I giggled.

He chucked "I know!" he sighed dramatically,I can imagine him running his hands through his curls and messing them up.

"Did you just run your hand through your hair,Harry bear?"I asked.

"Stalker.and hey! that rhymed."

"I know and I know!" I giggled

"COMING!" He suddenly yelled.

"Ouch." I said.

"OUH sorry baby. But I gotta go talk to you soon?" He asked.

"Awh! Bye love you,miss you,call me soon!" I said sadly.

"Alrighty,love you too babes!" He said before hanging up.

I looked at the screen of my phone and I felt a sense of loneliness.

I really hope he comes back soon.I thought.

_____

OMG did she update after an eternity?

Yes,yes I did. Ur welcome. beacuse I had a headache while I was writing that's probably why it's not long. :/

OMG chapter 30 unbelievable.

Byeeee!

-salma