Chapter 31

THE BOY NEXT DOOR.

~~~~~

"Haha! Very funny." Trisha said sacasitacally.

I looked at her innocently.

She rolled her eyes at me and shoved the cinnamon bun that we bought at Cinnabon my way.

I he wanted it but she said she was saving it for later but as I kept staring at it it kept calling my name.No.seriously.

She had asked me if I had wanted it and I grabbed it but soon enough my cute and innocent face always works.

I ate the sweet tender goodness in my mouth while closing my eyes and savouring the moment,almost like when they eat stuff in adds.

I chewed it slow swallowing and grinned at Trisha with a mouth full of cinammony goodness."um you're welcome." Trisha said grossed closing my mouthful and patting my cheek.

"Fanks." I giggled talking with my full mouth.

I swallowed everything and wiped my mouth on cue,I heard the door bell.

"Who comes here at 7am in the morning?"I whined.

"Just 'cause you wake up at 1:25pm doesn't make it 7am in the morning." Trisha said bluntly.

"It's-it's 1:25 ?!" I said surprised.The fact that I was still in my pyjamas makes no sense either.

"You have been awake for more than half an hour so it-" I squealed so loud Trisha fell off her chair.By the way it was really funny.

"What is wrong with you." Trisha said in a low surprised voice.

KNOCK.

"That's Harry!!!!!!" I said.

"Oh." She said somewhat confused.

"I'm not ready." I freaked out.

I ran up the stairs but not before shouting."Open the door for him."

I heard a murmur so I would guess that would be a yes.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and showered as quickly as I could.

I came out of the bathroom with blow dried hair and a towel around me I found a cute camp graphic tee,black tights and I put my hair in a neat /messy bun.i just wore my pink fluffy slippers. WHAT? They are so cute.

I ahead Trisha and Harry laughing about something as I made my way down the stairs.

I saw Harry laughing.he looked perfect.he was wearing his black beanie with the back and sides sticking out.

He was wearing what seemed as the Rolling Stones back shirt and his usual back skinny jeans and his usual leather shoes.

He looked much more tanner since he never went out he wasn't so much tan,as I was.but I guess he spent a lot of time in the sun so he got tanner.his tanned skin makes his lips look pinker.

I noticed I have just been staring at him for abut 5minutes.

I continued to walk down the stairs.

I stood as there yes both snapped to me.

Harry smirked.

Oh those lips.

STUPID BRAIN!

"Hey Hazy." I teased.

"I'll let you too catch up."Trisha said getting up and walking up the stairs.

"Hey kimm." He pulled the m?

I looked at him weirdly.

"What was tha-" before I could finish my sentence he kissed me passionately telling me he misses me.

"Well that's was uh expected." I grinned.

"I just missed you.and you look yummy." He hugged me.

"Aw baby boy I missed you too.and I don't mind."

"I'll take you to lunch I have something important to tell you."

"alright." I smiled.

_____

I am honestly so so sorry for the wait :( I feel sad,and no one comments anymore :( aw anywho sooooooo sorry this is short two more chappies until this is done :(

To some of you reading my other stories aw man I'm sorry school is tiring urg anyway love you all lots <3

-salma